ii | break from datings

୨୧

୨୧

Sunday ! 3:25 pm

When Kei finally finished laughing that Chaeryeong annoyingly waited for it, she wipes her tears away from her eyes, catching some air to inhale, and fixes herself as she went up to the other side of the chair to sit down at and faces Chaeryeong with a smile on her face.

"So, got any guys that have fitted in your standards in your todays date?" Kei asked Chaeryeong as her left arm is placing back at the chair as she crossed her legs.

"Not really, the current guy that I've dated is pretty boring and nothing special about him." Chaeryeong replied boredly as she place her right palm in her cheeks with a sigh.

"Well, who is that guy?" Kei asked again, titling her head to the left while raising her right eyebrow.

"Kang Jiseo, from our university." Chaeryeong replied bluntly.

"Woah woah woah wait-" Kei placed down her right leg and brings back her left arm to the front. "THE Kang Jiseo?" Kei repeated at Chaeryeong's reply to make sure that she heard it right.

"Yeah, him." Chaeryeong sarcastically said as she rolls her eyes. "I don't know why girls drool over him when he's just some another bad boy wannabe that wants to be cool, I thought he's kinda okay at first, but when we date now all he kept talking is about him, him and only him trying to be cool in front of me that I got annoyed and just left the date early, he's just wasting my time." Chaeryeong said.

"Wow, we'll he's a varsity in one of our volleyball team tho- but yeah I do agree that I don't see what's something good about him that other girls see." Kei agreed with Chaeryeong as she crossed her arms.

"It's just sucks that only perfect men that I could find are mostly fictional men and celebrities too, that makes me having a hard time finding just at least a simple men that could fit in my standards of men." Chaeryeong bitterly chuckled.