25

5 months later

Third Person's Pov

He was in the hallway,walking calmly and humming to his favorite song.Whereas,soshi just rolled her eyes since all of the girls we're drooling at the new hot male teacher.

"Oh,y'all quit it he ain't gonna fall for your stupid shits."she said as a matter of fact and then suddenly,all of them looked at her with dangerously death glares in which she raised her middle finger in return.

Jeon Jungkook's Pov

I smirked as all the girls here on Purple Academy seems to be looking on me.With my smirk still evident I spotted a beautiful chick checking me out from head to toe.So,I teased her by winking at her I just laughed at the next thing she did because she just slapped her friend who was also checking me out.

"I just made my entry but all of the girls are now falling for me huh?"

"Shut the fuck up remember you still have your girlfriend."Yoongi,slapped my head making me roll my eyes at him.

"I'm just try'na joke y'a know?"I groaned,rubbing my the spot where he hit me earlier.

"Tsk,get ready your first class starts in 5 minutes."

Y/N's POV

"Tell Jade that she'll be the one to handle the counter while I'm gone."I told to my assistant who immediately nodded and went to Jade.

After the customer paid for her newly dyed hair I smiled, thanking her and telling to come back again next time for another hair treatment.

So,as you can see I already have my own salon so there's really no problems on paying all the needs both me and Jungkook has.And Jungkook just got his teaching license and was now currently teaching on highschool.

Speaking of him,an idea popped right into my head.Since I'm on my way to the mall to buy some decorations and furnitures I decided to buy him a food and visit him.

I smiled, getting my keys and going inside the car to do what I'm supposed to do.

•••

Since it's lunch break,the security guard allowed me to go inside the large campus.The first thing I noticed was girls we're grouped together forming a small circle as they scream and jump.

Just what the hell are they doing?

I sighed "Girls nowadays we're just too noisy"

Then all of a sudden a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the group girls.

Jungkook just winked at me and leaned in,kissing me straightly on the lips.My eyes got wide and heard other girls screaming, some saying offensive words but i didn't even give a damn about,and some saying stay strong.

"Everyone,this is my girlfriend Y/N"she introduced me to this girls whilst I just looked at him confused in which he just mouthed a 'explain it to you later'.

•••

I placed the blue lunchbox on his table a took a seat at the chair place just infront of his desk.

"So mind explaining me what the hell is going on there?"I raised my eyebrows in suspicion.

He took a seat on his swivel chair opening the lunch box and eating the meal.

"I just started my work this morning and all girls we're already asking for a date,my number and asking if I'm single."he sighed.

"Then what about that incident earlier?"I asked him,not caring if I'm being too much or what.