Where am I?

*3 days later*

Recently my life had being complete. I had you. My life now consisted of thinking of you, talking to you, worrying about you and everything about you. I wasn't sure what was going on, was this a one night thing? Or was it serious? I had to find out, so I walked round to Taylor's.

As I knocked on the door I could hear noises. I was shaking, I was so scared. Was Taylor hurt? My hand was repeatedly banging against the door, my knuckled soon started to hurt. I didn't even care, the pain was for her.

After a couple of minutes she answered the door. She looked hot and sweaty, I could hear noise in the back. She asked why I was here, I soon knew something was up. Without her consent I barged threw the door. I was now fuming. I searched around and could find or see nothing. The only room I had left to search was her bedroom. I kicked the door as hard as I could then stormed in. There he was. Just fucking stood there like this was nothing. There she was; stood at the door looking at me like I was nothing.

Instantly my whole world fell apart. We may have only kissed, but that was everything to me. I just stood in silence, then cried. I couldn't physically make myself move. One side of me never wanted to see Taylor's face again, but the other half of me just wanted her kiss her. I felt my breathing go all funny, my head was spinning. I trailed my body out of the door and just stood. This girl has broke my fucking heart.

After what seemed like a 5 mile walk home I eventually got there. I just slumped myself in to bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. Tears rushed down my cheeks. What did I do to deserve this? All I could hear was my phone buzzing, 13 messages off Taylor. I couldn't give two shits about her at the moment. I was sinking into my bed, it felt like I was dying. My head started to go fuzzy, where was I? What was happening?

*5 hours later*

My eye lids seemed as if they was glued together. By the side of me I saw a worried Taylor crying. To be honest I couldn't give a shit. I hated her right now. But I couldn't stay mad at her forever. After i started to wake up a little more I asked her where I was. I was in hospital, apparently I collapsed. I soon realised to the other side of me was an old friend I used to fool around with, Natasha. But all I could look at was Taylor, she looked so fucking beautiful. I didn't want to talk to her, or even look at her face anymore though. As childish as it was I turned on to my left side and started to speak to Natasha. She said she came to mine to drop off some things and I was just laid there on the floor, she didn't even know if I was breathing or not. It came across that she was worried about me, as she asked me to stay at hers for a few days. I agreed, as it seemed like a good idea.

*the next day*

I was comfily spooning with Natasha in her warm cosy double bed. It felt like the times we messed about. But I still didn't feel how I felt about Taylor. After about an hour of being up I revived a text from her. It said...

'Laura, look I'm so sorry. Larry's gone away till Tuesday, I beg you please at least come see me! We need to talk! Xx'

I just wanted to punch her. But I text back saying 'okay, seems fair'

After a few hours I made Natasha drive me round because I wasn't aloud to drive for 2 weeks. I slowly knocked on the door. All the memory's from a couple of days ago came flooding back. I didn't want to be here. My head fell on the the door. I just stood there my head on the warm red door, crying. As she answered to door I felt in to her arms because I was leaning on the door. It was like is was ment to be. As much as I wanted to push her away I simply couldn't. She stood stroking my head, comforting me, explaining how sorry she was. Quickly she slammed the door. This made me nervous but I was too upset. Just after she'd shut the door, in a hurry she pushed me up against the door and pressed her lips against mine. I felt like I was in heaven. I'd missed her lips so much. Her gentle little fairy like finger tips brushing against my face. This was perfect. But I couldn't stand for this. After the kiss had lasted about 30 seconds I pushed her away.

'What have I done wrong?' She squealed.

'Everything, you know what you've done. You broke my fucking heart'

'Look... I'm sorry... I liked you... I didn't think he would come back. Look I'll end things with Larry. This is you I want! I promise'

'I want to see you break up with him. Otherwise no, I can't trust you after this'

'What?! You expect me to break up with my boyfriend infront of you!? You just be joking'

'If you loved me you'd do it...'