8

Ten was carried for a long time, and all he could wonder was how far from Yugyeom's house he was. He couldn't keep track of time and ended up falling asleep, waking up tied to a chair. His arms and legs were bound to the chair, and he was still blindfolded, unable to move a muscle.

"Hey! Where am I?" Ten asked, his voice echoing off the far walls of whatever large room he was in. He tried to pull his limbs out of their constraints to no avail. "This is kinda kinky, though I'd like it more if I knew who did this to me!"

Ten heard a weird sound of something approaching him. He got a bit scared, wondering what it could be. His blindfold was suddenly being removed off of his face, his eyes needing a moment to adjust to the dim lighting. In his clearing vision he saw an ocean of Bin Weevils! Ten was shocked, his jaw dropping as the Bin Weevils crawled closer to him.

"W-Wait, I was kidnapped by Bin Weevils!? That's not attractive at all!" Ten yelled, struggling more with his constraints.

The Bin Weevils drew closer, picking up Ten and taking him towards a large cauldron with boiling water bubbling inside of it. Ten realized where things were going, and he started thrashing around in his chair.

"No! No you can't cook me and eat me! I have important business to take care of please! Someone help!" Ten screamed at the top of his lungs, praying that someone could hear him.

"I'll save you!" A voice yelled back, Ten's eyes darting around the den to search for its owner.

"I recognize that voice..." Ten mumbled, craning his neck to try and see better. He spotted a human-like shadow rushing towards him, crushing some Bin Weevils along the way. Ten's eyes settled on who that shadow belonged to, his lips spreading into a grin. "Heechul!"

Heechul ran up to Ten, ripping him out of the chair. He fought off some Bin Weevils, but there were still a ton of those nightmare like creatures left over. "I'm no longer Heechul, I am now Robin 3.0! Now let's get out of here before they eat us both!"

Heechul grabbed Ten by the waist and pulled him close, using one of Batman's gadgets to hook onto the wall and swing over the crowd of angry and hungry Bin Weevils. Ten clutched onto him until they were finally out of the den, back into the evening sun that was slowly disappearing behind the horizon.

Heechul set Ten down, patting his head. "You're safe now. Thanks for helping me out earlier, this is my repayment to you."

Heechul then ran away to go save more people, with Ten watching him go in that tight spandex suit. Was a nice view from behind.

Ten shook himself out of his trans, pulling himself together to continue what he'd been originally doing. The only thing was, he had no idea where he was. He was on the way to Yugyeom's place, but the Bin Weevils' den is in a part of town he'd never been in before. He was lost.

He started walking in a direction that he assumed was the right one, preparing for the long trek to Yugyeom's house. He let out a heavy sigh, his body sluggish from the running around and little sleep he's had. All he wanted was to have a warm seat on Yugyeom's lap, was that so hard?

Ten didn't realize exactly how slow he was moving, nor how fatigued and spent his body was until he collapsed onto the pavement, his face touching the cold cement. He let out a tired sigh, feeling all the energy in his body leaving him. He gains a lot of energy by sitting on people's laps, that's why he needed to find Yugyeom and sit on his. He was lap deprived, losing his main energy source.

His eyes started to close, vision blurring just as someone's shoes came into view. Ten barely got a good glimpse of them, but whoever it was picked him up off the ground and helped him up. They took Ten towards another bus stop, luckily the bus came fairly quick. Ten was dragged down the aisle, the person he was with taking a seat before pulling Ten onto his lap. Ten snuggled up against them, only then recognizing who it was by the mayonnaise stain on their shirt.

"Rest, I'll get you somewhere safe in no time." Bobby whispered into Ten's ear, and though Ten desperately needed to sit on Yugyeom's lap, Bobby's lap was quite comfortable, and he couldn't help but fall asleep while sitting on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*TEN YOU'RE CHEATING ON YUGYEOM! But... it's for your health... you can't walk around lap deprived! Ugh this is so conflicting!! Good luck... 😖*)