prologue

4 am. That's the time that I get up at on a daily basis, if I get up any later my fam - my alpha will give me a beating in front of the whole pack.

Let me give you so detail into my life. My name is Hailey Green and I am the first born of the Moonlight pack. You see the problem here is that an Alphas firstborn is always a male, never female. So you can imagine the surprise when I popped out of the womb.
Shortly after I was born my mother had another child and this one was a boy. As we grew up my father cast me aside, not paying any attention to me. He never let me outside the palace walls and had confined me to the top floor, all by myself. I had to raise myself wondering if I was going to live to see the next day.

17 years later and it is still like this but my family decided to put me to use, making everyone think that I was a lowly omega, doing all the jobs around the castle while taking my brothers and his friends shit.

Now as you might know wolves first shift when they turn 16, but mine made an early appearance at 12 ,not that my father knows that. All i have to do is keep up this act of being a scared little thing that hasn't even shifted yet for 1 more year and then im out of here.