Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Disclaimer: I don't own fairy tail or the songs, just the OCs, obviously.

AN: Yes you aren't dreaming, it's me, sorry for not updating my stories. I just had finals at school and I needed to study. I was also going through a bit of a hiatus for my stories, I just wasn't feeling inspired to write them. I'll try to update as much as I can (No promises). Anyway, heres the first chapter of my new story, and sorry again for not updating often.

Chapter 1

The New Beginning

Magnolia X790

March 1st

It was a lovely night in the city of Magnolia.

The town was occupied by only a few people, the shop owners were ready to close up until tomorrow, mothers were busy reading their kids bed time stories, everything seemed pretty normal.

However anyone who lived in Magnolia in the past 6 years would tell you how much the town had changed after the attack. The city has gotten bigger, there were more shops that sold magic items and other things, there were even arenas in some places that many mages would go to if they wanted to battle or show off their powers, and the architecture looked different and advanced as well.

However the change, that all the citizens had to agree was the biggest, was at the center of town.

For in it laid a large, castle-like building, painted in the colors of red and green, with the banner above it which read: Fairy Tail.

"Yo everyone we're back!" A voice that came from the structure's front door as it opens.

The voice came from a 12 year old boy. He was muscular for someone his age, mostly around his chest, abdominals, and his biceps. He had dark purple hair and blue eyes. The young boy also has numerous scars all over his body, except on his face. He was wearing a sleeveless skin-tight black hoodie with orange outlining, exposing his shoulders and arms. His arms were wrapped in orange bandages. He had on dark blue, loose fitting shorts that went a bit past his knees, exposing his leg muscles, and was held by a white sash. Around his neck was an orange chocker, while his feet were home to black sneakers with white outlining, as well as white socks. Lastly, on his right shoulder he sported the black Fairy Tail guild mark.

Next to the boy though, was a big wolf, about the size of a horse in fact. The beast has dark grey fur, piercing red eyes. The animal also bares a large scar on it's untouched left eye.

"Hey Romeo!" Some of the guild members said as most of them were either on jobs or doing something else.

"Romeo, Kuro, glad to see you two are back." Kinana states as the young boy sits at the bar of the new fairy tail guild hall.

The purple haired beauty certainly changed over the years. She had short purple hair and green eyes. Her outfit conceited of a light blue coat, thigh high light green high heels, and a light green dress that reached a bit below her knees and revealed an appropriate amount of her cleavage. (Basically how she looks in X792.)

Kinana has been with Romeo enough times to know that he must be hungry, as she then starts making something in the new kitchen section of the bar.

"So how was the job?"

"Incredibly boring," Romeo complained, "Don't we have any other jobs besides, petsitting, babysitting, plant watering, structure repairs, getting groceries, and house cleaning?"

Kinana looks at Romeo apologetically, "Sorry Romeo, but you know we only reformed two months ago. And due to the new rules we need to complete a certain number of these low tier jobs before were allowed to do tougher jobs."