Prolouge

I'm trapped. I knew it. There was no way out. No way to escape. I tried at the knots tieing my wrists together. Wouldn't even budge. Crap. To top all that, I was hyperventilating, and with the added on gag, that was making breathing hard. Is this how it will end? It wasn't a happy thought, but I did ponder that. No one was around for miles. At least, I thought. I didn't really know where I was, except somewhere cold, dark, and damp.
                 I heard a door open. And slow steps coming toward me. They clicked, like the person
coming toward me was wearing heels. Why would you kidnap someone in heels?
" Helllllloooooo Richie!" Her voice was calm, even, crisp. You could hear the pitch of excitement in her voice. Great. She was excited. That makes things PERFECT.
" Did you miss me? Were you just dying without me? " She paused as if she were expecting an answer. She kicked me onto my side. Hard. " réponds-moi, merde de chien!"
She stopped. " Oh, that's right, you have the gag on. Let me get that off, mon amour "
                    She untied the gag from my mouth. I breathed in sharply, my chest heaving.
I realized that I still couldn't see. Oh, so I was blindfolded now too!? That's what I get for walking alone. I tried speaking. " Who are " She put a finger to my mouth. " Ah uh " she whispered.
" Don't move, don't speak, just sit ". She started to walk away.  She reached the end of the room, and then I heard a chainsaw veer up. I screamed without thinking about what would happen if I did. " Awwww, pauvre petit garçon, couldn't listen to my one command, I feel bad for you." She giggled sinisterly after that statement.
I could hear walking towards me again. I could feel her crouching in front of me. " I would like for you to see your demise, for my own enjoyment of course!" She sound so gleeful. I feel all the hope I had go out of me, I mean, I was just told I'm going to face my demise, there was nothing I could do. I could feel her soft fingers go behind my head. The blindfold went down.
                           The room was dark, it was like the blindfold was still on. Except I could see a silhouette in front of me, but it looked fuzzy. " Who are you? " I finally managed to get it out in a raspy whisper. "I'll tell you" she said. I could see her grin, a mile wide. That chainsaw was still running. There was a quick movement, and I felt a excruciating pain right under my collarbone.
The chainsaw started going down through my chest, narrowly missing my heart. I started coughing up blood. She seemed to like my pain, cause she went right down through my stomach. She wasn't done. She reached into my stomach and pulled out my intestines. The world started fading out. She leaned over and breathed in my ear. " I'm the reason this town is going to turn red, mon amour."
"I wonder.." I thought, but I didn't have time to finish that thought, as I took my last breath.