sssniperwolf

johnny was strategically placed on ten's lap.

johnathon being 6"3 and ten being 5"4, he obviously fit very nicely.

"what's ur favorite color?" johnathon asked the entity of the room.

"pink" taeyong answered, immediately pulling out his pink box of pink toys and asking ten to help him put on his brand new fairy dress.

"XD" taeyong giggled.

just then, there was a knock on the door.

ten waddled toward the nice door.

he was about to open it but he was suddenly flattened by the door falling off it's hinges and landing on top of him.

"HEY GUYS" mark lee whispered, storming into the apartment, accidentally stepping on ten in the process of doing so.

"mark, what are you doing here?" taeyong and johnny said in unison, ignoring the fact their boyfriend was currently dying.

"oh well i brought along mine and pewds' child, her name is Sssniperwolf!"

sssniperwolf entered the apartment behind mark, also accidentally standing on ten.

taeyong and johnny just nodded  and continued browsing through tae's pink box.

mark and sssniperwolf eventually bid their farewells and left the house at around 2am.

"where's tennie?" john asked the second they left.

"help" they heard ten whisper from under the door.

"there." tae replied nonchalontly.

johnny lifted the door frame off of the dwarf man and decided to call the ambulance as ten looked like he'd been ironed.