CHAPTER 03

"Cruise!...............So you are telling us that we are going to spend our vacation on a cruise?.....No way! Someone pinch me please!" 

Dan was yelling on his armchair. He couldn't control himself and begun to laugh.

"But even more....I can't imagine about how you got this chance Jenna.... there's more, isn't it?"

I asked and Jenna started to blush. Yes! She really blushed.

"Actually I wanted to say this guys...but I was nervous and please forgive me"

Jenna muttered under her breath and sighed.

"I.... I'm... I'm dating Ethan Steele"

Suddenly the atmosphere became still. I choked on my own saliva. Our perfect Jenna,my sort of a personal adviser is finally dating! And that's with Ethan Steele, the second best student of the school. Believe me, Daniel was the first.

"You are telling us, that the same Ethan Steele,who stolen the second place from me by one point.... unbelievable"

Ethan Steele reminded me of my worst memory ever I have in my life so far. Jenna redden more and more like a tomato.

"Okay enough!....tell us this cruise thing J....I'm really enough of this... please guys, come back to the point"

Clare glared at us angrily, well..... finally.....
"Okay listen.... Ethan going to organise a cruise trip and he asked me to bring you all too. But that was a week ago...... actually I wanted to ask him again about his invitation....and he said he meant it..........So...he openly invited all of us and sorry for not telling you about him. I thought he is out of his mind and he's using me. But it seems he is serious. And so....now we are a...... thing"

We looked at her again half smiling and half with angrily for not telling us before. She looked at us with the eyes that filled with hope.

So it means that Ethan Steele is organising a cruise trip of his father's without my father's acknowledgment. Yeah! My father; Richard Wayland is the head master of the Empire High. my grandfather was the founder.

My father been a headmaster never did me any favour. Yes, he is kind, funny, caring and loving person. But when he comes to the school's rules and regulations, he becomes a very strict person. And so is my loving mom. But I don't think that will going to stop my vacation idea on a cruise.

"I'm in...."

I said finally sitting comfortably on the couch. "So am I..." Dan was grinning like he had a victory over a match. But we have one problem too.

"Who's going to say this to Liam?"