Bite Me

Bite Me
Series: The Promised Neverland
Genre: Crackfic (?), Modern & Vampire AU
Reader Insert, Young adult age
Date:07|12|19 - 6:47AM

Prompt: Ray & Norman are vampires, Emma is tired. Ray need some juice.
Other: N/A? You and Emma live together. Ray and Norm have superhuman abilities.

———-
"Emma?"

You watched your usual pink flustered friend cover her neck with a blood written napkin, her complexion looking a sickly pale.

"I'm fine," she reassures almost automatically, refusing to look into the (eye color) eyes that's laced with concern peering over her. "I just need a moment."

You opened your mouth to protest against her simple fabricated statement, but choose against it once you saw her wobble in her stance slightly. Sighing, you took her over your shoulder and helped her to a nearby chair. Eyebrows furrowed, you gave her a mother like glare before turning on the heels of your feet walking towards the kitchen to get the first aid kit and some fruit.

———-♥

"Thanks (Name)!" Emma flashed a thankful grin, her words and gratitude slightly muffled from the apple slices being stuffed in her mouth. You let a soft 'mhm' escape your mouth while you finished covering her neck with a new bandage.

"Emma, I know you agreed to help Norman and Ray with their feedings, but you can't keep donating yourself as a food bank." Once finished attending her neck, you placed the goods back into its container and closed it. You stared at her with a mixture of emotions painting your features.

Nose crinkled, Emma pouted before frowning. "I know, but usually this doesn't happen. They've been feeding more than the usual.." her gaze fell on the floor, getting lost in thought. "When we were younger, it was every few months, but now it's almost every other week." Eventually her gaze met your own "But I think it's temporary."

You lifted your eyebrow. "Temporary?"

She nodded, "Yeah, like a vampire puberty!"

The two of you shared a serious look for a moment before bursting into laughter. Humming, you leaned against the wall, arms crossing while you gather yourself. You've known Emma long enough to know that she was trying to lighten her upcoming scolding. With a click of your tongue, you walked over to Emma, bending your knees, you kneeled to her level.

"I'm just worried is all. I care about all three of you." (Skin color) hands cupped pale pouting cheeks gently, triggering a red blush to engulf her face. Holding back a giggle, Emma placed her hands over your own. "I know, I know," she repeated, another calm smile on her face, "It wouldn't be such a problem if it were just one feeding, and not two."

"Two?"

She nodded once more, "Both Norman and Ray get cravings around the same time. Today Norman got his fill, but I'm sure Ray will be coming around soon." Her hands moved from your own to her neck bandages. "I'm fine now, but if Ray would have came with Norman I probably would be drained."

"Yeah, literally." You went back to your regular posture and gave her a bottle of water. "We need to talk to those two about that." Emma's ahoge went flat before perking itself up. "I know, they said the same."

Your eyebrow lifted "They did?"

"Yeah, they suggested getting their fill from animals but I know that wouldn't necessarily sustain them for as long or as much as human blood would." Emma's gaze fell back on the floor, hands playing with the hem of her shirt. "It can even get them sick."