Introduction

The peaceful atmosphere of sword fighting and laughter in Camp Half-Blood was ruined by an ear splitting scream that pierced the air.

"AHHHH,WHAT THE HELL I WAS ONLY TRYING TO GET A BAR OF CHOCOLATE!".

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME YOU WERE A KIND OLD LADY A FEW MINUTES AGO AT THE BEACH!"

"BUT,NOOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO TURN INTO ONE OF THOSE BLOOD THIRSTY MONSTERS THAT TRY TO KILL ME FOR FUN!"

Yelled the female voice making everyone run towards the hill were a girl was approaching slowly with a Cyclops following shortly behind her.

The girl seemed to have got fed up and reached into her bag pulling out a green blade sword engraved with the words 'shamrock warrior' and yelled "FOR NARNIA " and charged at the Cyclops flipping onto its back staving it in the heart making it's dissolve into gold powder.

"SERVES YOU RIGHT,WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE"

she taunted turning around to face us she had straight blonde hair and light blue eyes "oh,um...I don't know what you saw but I didn't just kill an innocent person it was a monster" she reassured as Chiron came trotting up the hill.

"Ahh,a new camper I see" Chiron spoke as he spotted the girl who stared at Chiron."Go ahead and ask me all new campers do" Chiron sighed as the girl perked up "oh that's good I didn't want to seem awkward,so what's the wifi password?" she questioned wiping out her phone making Chiron stare at her in shock "what?, you said I could!" she defended.

He cleared his throat "I meant about me being a Centaur" Chiron replied with the shocked expression still fresh on his face."oh I already know about the Gods, Demi-gods and all that stuff,my mum told me before she sent me over to America from Ireland to find this camp" the girl explained bouncing on the heels of her feet before speaking again.

"I'm Jessica O'Brain,Daughter of Poseidon"