Camp half-Blood huh...its kinda wierd

"Soooo,you aren't going to kill me are you?" she asked smiling uncertainly "You'll be just fine" laughed Chiron "come follow me" he said as he trotted away,the girl hesitantly got up and followed him yelling 'I am Dumbledore' grabbing a stick and swishing it about.

The campers were still gathered around where she came in talking about the new arrival "she's funny" "probably weak" "she could prank with us" "her clothes were really grubby" "well naw she did just fight a Cyclops and won" "Percy did that before" "She's Poseidon's daughter!!"

---with lè Chiron because I'm just so cool I use stuff like this don't question it ok-----/-:)---

"Let me introduce myself, I am Chiron a Centaur as you already seem to know,and may I ask what age you are?" Chiron addressed the giggling girl who was bouncing on the balls of her feet looking around camp."welllllllllllll......ummm... I kinda forgot!" she scratched the back of her head sheepishly as Chiron stared at her again in shock.

"OH I KNOW NOW I'M FIFTEEN YEARS OLD AND HERE TO FIND MY LEPRECHAUN TINO!!!" She shouted laughing

"um... Jessica I don't think leprechauns are real are you okay?"

".......what did you say?" Jessica turned her head around slowly her face taking on a I'm going to kill you and feed you to my chicken because they're awesome and will tear you apart limb by limb, so don't mind me! , look.

"Did you ju-" Jessica was interrupted by a loud bang as a ginger haired girl with green eyes fell out of a tree.

"EMILY YOUR HERE, I KNEW YOU'D GET HERE!!" Jessica screamed yet again a flung herself on to the said girl hugging the day lights out of her.

"YEAH ,NO THANKS TO YOU!" the second girl or 'Emily' said. "well sworrryyyy, I just couldn't bring you with me when I was swimming to get here" Jessica pouted watching Emily huff and turn her head away.

"I had to sneak into crates on boats and steal people's wallets for money to get a decent meal and you couldn't bring me with you!!!!, for Hermes sake I nearly got shot you fecken Ejget!!" Emily exclaimed picking leaves out of her hair.

"Fine fine you win I lose" Jessica then bent down on her knees "oh almighty Queen I formally Apollogise (did you see what I did there XD no okay...) for all my sins could you highness ever forgive the always cool me?" Jessica curtsied at the end and stifled a giggle.

"Rise my royal subject for my answer" Emily smiled as Jessica got up "...I the ever so awesome Queen Emily of the shamrock warriors grant you forgiveness and request that we look for the other members of our fabulous group" she said throwing her hands up in the air and running towards the hill with Jessica not for behind leaving Chiron wondering what the Hades was going on.

Sorry my totally super awesome and cool readers for my weirdness and being random but oh well if you don't like I don't care *throws hands up and runs around my house* BYEEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE |

|

|

The buttons there somewhere so vote please .. no okay thanks anyway :-) peace out