Arham on the last stair

He was wiping her tears now. She let him. She was frozen.

He had remembered each and everything.

He called her beautiful.

He said that she was more beautiful than Alia.

How would she not be in shock?

He was slowly brushing away her tears with his thumb. She let him. She was his. His life partner. His soulmate. His everything. His wife.

"Alhamdullilah." Whispered Arham.

All thanks to Allah.

Parishay looked at him.

"I think you haven't seen her yet." She said.

He chuckled again. Letting her hands fall to side.

"I have seen her." He told her with a small smile on his lips.

How beautiful he looked.

She felt uncomfortable. She was not in nice clothes. She had not brushed her hair. She had just washed her face, brushed her teeth and rushed down to make breakfast.

Yet, he tended to say that she was beautiful?

He was still staring at her.

"Arham, why haven't you come for breakfast- what are you doing here? Aren't you getting late today?"

Alia had very annoyed face. She didn't like her presence near him.

'I'm his wife. I can stand by him!' she wanted to say.

A few moments ago. She said, she hated him. This relationship between two persons is so strong. Allah make you fall for them at the end of the day.

"Ye-yeah, I'll go get ready."

"Ready to go where?" Arham asked.

"Hospital." She said with her head down.

"Why would you go to hospital? Are you okay?"

He was anxious.

'What if she is not fine?' He shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. I'm a doctor."

He sighed in relief and also was impressed. He also had imagined her in white coat. She looked beautiful and confident.

"I can go with you?" He tilted his head and asked.

He looked like a small kid asking his parents to take him park.

"Sure-"

"You must be exhausted! And you haven't eaten something yet." Alia spoke suddenly.

"No, I'm never exhausted by such flights. And I am sure, Doctor Parishay is enough courteous to offer me a coffee on the way?"

Parishay was shocked.

Alia's face was priceless.

"I'll show you your room." Alia said.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast? As Parishay is going to her room as well, she can show me." He said politely.

He didn't mean to insult Alia. He just wanted to spend more time with his wife.

But Parishay thought that Alia had been insulted enough. She was ready to burst out laughing.

Alia nodded and left.

Parishay and Arham started walking. On the way, Parishay, finally, Bursted out laughing.