one month later

School for the girls is getting a lot better.

But I have been getting pregnancy symptoms. I have had very bad nausea.

I go to the store close to our house, and I can not be pregnant. I can't do it again. As I am driving home, I feel weird that I will be taking the test. Me and Brandon can't have another kid. We aren't even dating. What is this going to do with the kids? What if I have another miscarriage? I can't handle that again. I have been drinking a glass or 2 of wine like 3 times this week, one with supper and one after the kids all go to sleep. What if I killed the baby? What if drinking killed my baby. And it was all my fault.

I missed the block where we live and now have to make a U-turn.  So that's extra driving for me, yay. I finally got to our house. I run into the bathroom and take the test. The girls are all at school, and Luca is at daycare. I take the test, and it is the longest 5 minutes of my life. I look at the test, and it's negative. 

"Thank God," I say out loud in the bathroom by myself. I am so happy. 

I get out of the bathroom and do a happy dance. Then, I go and pick up the girls and Luca.

"How are your guys' days?"

"Good!" They both said.

"I'm glad we are going to pick up Luca, and then I have a surprise for all of you!"

"Is it a baby?" Evelyn asks.

"No hun." I laugh a little. And I start driving to get Luca. 

It's not a long drive. The girls are talking. I have the radio on, but it isn't loud. We pull up, and I run and get him quickly. The girls have let me just leave them in the car, so that helps.

"Hey buddy." I say when I walk in.

"Mommy!!!" He runs over to me and reaches his arms up. I give him a hug. We get his things and get in the car. 

"Okay, so the surprise is that we are going to Grandmas!"

"Yay!!!" The girls said, and they clapped.

We were going to go at 5:30 and have supper with them.  

Brandon meets us there. We have homemade mac and cheese and talk for a few hours. 

They all sleep over at Lena and Stef's. 

I put the girls to bed, and Luca is already asleep. Then I get into the car with Brandon and drive home.

Happy 2020!! Also, how is everyone holding up with corona? 

I saw that I haven't posted since December 9th, and I am so sorry, I know what I said last time. I left this account to go to a new one and then didn't post anything. I had a few chapters laid out, and I will post them. There is no better time than now to post more of them. 

Also, happy pride month!!! ❤❤❤

-k ❤

03-05-21- I'm a terrible author, and I am sorry for not posting since 2019 it's been 452 days.

I hope everyone is safe.

Update again. Hello. It's 2024. I hope you have enjoyed the last 5 years. See you in another 5!

This chapter (or any) has not been reviewed since it was posted originally. I haven't read this chapter since 2021. That being said, it was probably bad.