CHAPTER No.1

*POV for whole story is Bakugou*
I had walked into class, class 1-A when I spot my fellow class mate, or, enemy- Deku rummaging through my desk.
"HEY! DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I stormed over to him, angry.
"Oh! Kacchan!" He looked down. "Oh...sorry...I forgot which desk was mine...terrible memory." He forced a laugh. I couldn't help but...but...blush. I blushed.
"Kacchan? You feeling okay?" He saw.
"IM FINE NERD NOW MOVE!" I tried to hide it. After I yelled that he moved. We started class. I did the usual. But...after was what broke me. I left the class room and saw Half-and-Half and Deku...k...kissing. I immediately ran past them, then ran to my dorm. I threw my backpack, plopped down and.... cried. I didn't know why...I just did. Then I felt sick. I tried to ignore it, but failed. I ran out my dorm into the bathroom in the hall, slid into a stall, locked it, and puked. I emptied everything in my stomach. It hurt. Then I opened my watery eyes and I saw... a blue flower. I though no...this is....no.. I tried to put it out of my head, but apparently Kirishima was in the bathroom also.
"Hey! Baku-boy!" Are you okay in there?" I didn't want to answer. "Hey! Either you answer or I'm coming in." I felt the feeling again. The sickness. I ignored it thinking I can't...nothing is in my stomach... I took too long. Kirishima went into the stall next to me and climbed over, landing next to me. He bent down to me and put his hand on my back.
"What happened here?" He asked, sounding so calm, I almost fell asleep to his voice. But the one thing I didn't want to happen was for him to look in the toilet. I quickly flushed it, but then the feeling returned. I coughed. And I coughed up something.
"Oh...my..." He said. I opened my eyes once more to see, a blue flower, covered in blood. No... it couldn't be!
"Dude..." Even he sounded panicked. "Ok get up we're going to my dorm. You clearly can't be alone."
"No..." I didn't wanna get up. I already felt another flower coming up my throat. I tried to hold it down, but I coughed it up. No blood this time. Before I knew Kirishima picked me up and carried me to his dorm. Dang it. But, Deku was walking to his dorm, and saw us.
"Kacchan?!" He rushed over. I blushed knowing he worried.
"Hey Midoriya."
"What happened?!" Don't you tell him.
"Well...we...or I think Bakugou..." he started to whisper, I couldn't hear. "Has the Hanahaki disease." As he said that, I threw up about 6 flowers.
"KACCHAN!"

"DONT YOU DARE WORRY ABOUT ME!"

I knew I messed up.