CHAPTER No.6

Bakubro's POV

I forgive you" that's what I said to him. I meant it. I could never stay made at him- I loved him after all.
"Why did you like Half-n-Half Izu?" I asked.
"I have no idea." He responded. "It was just a feeling- maybe a dream? I'm not sure... but I don't anymore."
"That's fine with me." I said as I smile. I looked down at him and saw the blue, shriveled flowers fall down his shirt. Finally. I thought. This was over- gone. Hanahaki for us was now history. I put that all behind me and threw my loving boyfriend on my bed and cuddled the heck out of him.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." As I cuddled him he relaxed his body from crying earlier. I couldn't blame him. He was probably scared I would yell at him when he came back. My parents have been friends since me and Deku were in Pre-School. I know how he thinks pretty well which is why I didn't yell at him. Not yelling felt nice for once- so I just cuddled him and stroked his hair. He enjoyed that very much. I was happy Hanahaki had disappeared in UA high school....

Or so I thought....

Kirishima has called me while me and Izu were having our cuddle session. I picked up
"What's up dude?" I asked.
"B-b-bro I need your help..." he said from the other end.
"Whoa what's wrong?" He had coughed into the phone.
"I-I-i think the thing that happened to you is happening to me...." he said.
"What do you mean??"
"I-I-i think I have...."
"Don't say it." I said.
"H-Hanahaki" he replied.
"Well uh shoot....with who?"
"Well its a new girl that just transferred to our s-school," he had paused and coughed. "And they asked if I could give her a tour...and I did and had a crush on her....I told her and she said she just met me and didn't know if she liked me yet.." "Bro I'm sorry." I said worriedly.
"I-it's not your fault...anyways after that- cough I didn't feel too well so I excused myself and ran to my dorm and the flowers started to develop..."
"Bro I-"

The call had suddenly ended.

CLIFFHANGER!

oki bai y'all. :3 hope you enjoyed
Word: 403