Part 13

I walked down the stairs. Ansel and Rhys in toe behind me. to be honest I had no idea awaited me when I found them downstairs. When I got there everyone was waiting in the living room, except for the children.  what could they possibly be doing now? when I was standing before them Cassian, Azriel, and Mor offered me their seats. I figured this would be what would happen, which is exactly what I didn't want. when I was pregnant the first time they were all territorial, but now that it was even more high risk they would probably be so much worse. I rolled my eyes and signaled for them to sit down. instead of obeying my silent command they all remained standing. I should have known they wouldn't give up that easily. in fact, Amren and my sisters were the only ones not fawning over me. If it was this bad now I would hate to see how bad it would get when I was farther along. Just standing here in silence for some reason made me so irritated. 

"What did you want? if we're just going to sit here in silence then I'm going to do something else." I felt like exploding the quiet was suffocating.

"Easy" Rhys crooned down the bond as he came and caressed my arm. I looked around and everyone seemed a little shocked, but schooled their features to neutrality. at the thought of the fact that I could have hurt their feelings after they were being so kind. I began to cry. everyone looked a bit puzzled for a moment until Cassian spoke.

"Ugh, mood swings," he muttered, and Nesta elbowed him. Rhys was comforting me. 

"Anyways Feyre, we called you down to ask if you would like to go on a girls trip." I stopped crying for a moment. A girls trip? To where? Why? Before I could ask any of my questions Cassion spoke first.

"Feyre is free to do what she wants, but I think this is a horrible idea." Mor gave him a look. But I cut them both off. 

"I think it'll be fun. It'll be a good distraction for a while." Rhys looked about to protest but Mor spoke first. 

"Well, then it's settled! we'll leave tomorrow morning."

~~~

First off, thanks for being patient while waiting for me to upload. Second, do you want their kid to be a boy or girl, and what should their name be? or should they have twins? leave a comment and let me know! And what do you think they should do on the girls trip? Okie Dokie! Have a great day or night wherever you are! see ya soon!