Michael

Full Name: Michael

Full Name: Michael

Birthday: 0000

Status: Existing Immortal Being

Age: As old as the beginning of time

Other Names:
Mike
Zack Pzazz
Gordon Indigo
Nathaniel Cookswell
Rick Justice
Michael Scoop

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Grey

Gender: Male in human form

From:
Neutral Zone
The Bad Place

Occupation:
Architect

Family: None

Romantic Relationships: None

Friends:
Eleanor Shellstrop
Jason Mendoza
Chidi Anagonye
Tahani Al-Jamil
Janet
Jeff

Played by: Ted Danson

Personality: Starting off as a guide for the people in The Good Place, Michael is revealed at the end of Season 1 to be the main antagonist of the show. Michael is introduced as an immortal being called an Architect, who constructs neighborhoods for humans habitation in the afterlife. In reality, Michael is an Architect for the Bad Place and masterminded a Bad Place to fit four people, who would slowly torture each other over the course of a thousand years. The people selected for his project were Chidi Anagonye, Jason Mendoza, Eleanor Shellstrop, and Tahani Al-Jamil. When Vicky takes control of the neighborhood he teams up with his victims to defeat her. Close interactions with them made him like them more and made him a good person willing to sacrifice himself for them and do anything to help them reach the real Good Place.

Powers & Abilities:
Immortality: As an Immortal Being, Michael cannot die. The only known way he could be killed is by the "Eternal Shriek"

Extra Dimensional vision: Michael can see in 9 different dimensions.

Aura Reading: Michael has the ability to read auras and energy fields. Which allows him to see different traits and certain information about objects and other people.

Memory Manipulation: Can erase the memories of any deceased human.

Reality Warping: Michael at will can alter the reality of the afterlife to anything he desires, however this is most likely restricted to just the neighborhood he himself has created.

Simulation projection: Michael is able to construct any type of artificial simulation he desires no matter how complex.

Artistic Talents: Michael was shown to have notable artistic talents in the episode "The Trolley Problem", where he had drawn a detailed, but gory drawing of his solution to the infamous trolley problem in approximately a minute.

Facts: Michael once stated that he can read the entire world's literature in about an hour. He claims to have existed since the beginning of time. His childhood pet was called Korzoff, the ten-headed dog-spider. He is a fan of the show Friends. This character is named after Archangel Michael.