Part 4- Jealousy

-AUTHOR HEREEE! well uhm this chapter has a lot of the vampire diaries (mainly Damon) so uhm Damon is one of the main characters in that show and Stephen had a celebrity crush on him...because I do and uhm Stephen is me in this situation -

{Tony's POV}
Me and Steph were going on a walk, and I was really excited. I put on my jeans and a shirt that I found,and my brand new vans. I sneaked downstairs...but my dad saw me. He was drunk. REALLY drunk.

He stood up. And came up to me "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" he yelled. "I'm going out" I said. "No you're not you piece of shit" he slapped me. It started bleeding. I quickly ran away. "HEY COME HERE YO-" I closed the door. I started running as fast as I could. Tears running down my face.

I finally reached the park and saw Stephen there. He looks nice...just like always. I quickly wiped my tiers. "Hello there,Strange" I said smiling "Hey Anthony..." he paused. "What happened to your face?" he asked looking so worried. His eyes were tearing up. "I- uhm it's nothing Stephen..I fell..down the stairs." Somehow I understood that he didn't believe me. "The truth,Anthony" he said. "My father" I sighed "He.." I started crying. "oh my- Anthony,please don't cry" he hugged me. God that felt so nice. "I'm sorry" I said "Sorry for what? Tony you are NOT going back there...you're coming with me" Stephen said.

-some time after-

We were at Stephen's house. His family won't be home for a week. "Are you sure it's okay..?" I asked. Stephen nodded and smiled. "You are going to be sleeping here.." he pointed at his bed. "Where are you gonna sleep then?" I asked,he just pointed at his mothers bedroom. "Uhm Stephen...do you mind sleeping...uhm well" "Do you want me to stay with you?" he said,he seemed kinda happy. "I mean if you don't mind of course" I said smiling. "I don't..." he said while he took clothes out of his drawers."Here Tony..put this on,its my pajamas they will be huge on you..never noticed how short you are."he said laughing. "Oh Stephen..that's low even for you"I said laughing."Low? You're the one that's "low".." he said dying of laughter. "OH MY GAWD STEPHEN.." I threw a pillow at him. "OWWW"he screamed. "WELL THATS JUST RUDE"

-some time later-
After mine and Stephen's pillow fight. I put on Stephen's pjs. And he was going to put on his. He took of his shirt.And OH....MY....GOD. His body is P E R F E C T. His abs..his chest wow. Stephen put on his shirt. Awww the show is over."So wanna watch a movie?"he said."Sure" I said.

-after the movie-

{Stephens POV}

After the movie,Tony fell asleep in my arms. Tony is so adorable when he sleeps. He makes those small little snores uwu. I couldn't sleep so I just watched "The Vampire Diaries" judge me all you want but Damon.Is.A.Snacc "No..Please don't.No!" Tony was crying. I assumed he had a nightmare. Suddenly he woke up. He was crying.

"Hey..hey,it's okay. I'm here" I said."I-I'm Sorry" he said. "Why are you sorry? Tony it's okay to cry" I said hugging him."I don't want to go home...never ever again."he said. "You can stay here for as long as you'd like" I smiled at him.

After a couple of minutes Tony calmed down. "Wait a minute-" he said smiling. "The Great Stephen Strange..is watching The Vampire Diaries?" he laughed. "I-I its a good show okay?" I said blushing. "No it's fine I just..never expected you to be a drama/romance kind of guy."Tony said."Well I am" I said laughing.

We watched like 7 episodes,until Tony finally fell asleep..and after a little while I did too.

-6:00 in the morning-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. At 6:15 I wake stony up. "Ughhhhhh, do I HAVE to go to school?" he said. "Yes you do,Anthony" I said rolling my eyes. "Well see you there cause I'm going home to put my clothes on and ya know" he said.

-at school-
I waited for Tony to come to his locker. I saw him coming with Bruce. "Oh come on Tony I knew you were gonna tell everyone about your little crush anyways,so I told them myself" Bruce was saying but Tony cut him off. "OH-HEY STEPHEN" he seemed nervous. "Hi" I said. Bruce said that Tony has a crush on someone. Well that hurt me. But besides that everyone knows about his crush. Except me."Excuse me,but I have to go. I can't be late" I said walking away. "Bye Steph-" Tony said.

{Tony's POV}

Stephen seemed mad and distant. Was it because I left his house. Was it because I cried. Was it because I made fun of his Teen Drama. Was it because he knew? Oh shit. "BRUCE DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT TELL STEPHEN?" I yelled. "Uhm Tony calm down. I didn't." he said. "Why would I tell him."

-at lunch-
Stephen and I sat at opposite ends of the table. I tried to talk to him but he seemed upset at me.

-at home-

When school ended I went over to my house. It was Friday so I could just stay at Stephen's house for the whole weekend.

T:Hey,can I come over? And can I stay for the whole weekend.
S:Why won't you go to your little boyfriends or crushes or whatever's house?
T:What are you talking about?
Did he know? I WILL KILL BRUCE UGH
S:I heard Bruce talking about your "crush" and you didn't even tell me.
T:I'm sorry Stephen. I just can't tell you. It's gonna make you wanna stay away from me.
S:Nothing could ever make me wanna stay away from you.
T:You sure about that? You've been ignoring me all day.
S:Because I was mad and jealous.
T:Mad and jealous because I told everyone except you?
S:Well that too. But I was,AM jealous because you like someone
T:Why would you be jealous.
S:Because I like you Tony. As more than a friend. Now you probably won't wanna come over but I don't honestly care anymore.
T:Stephen..
S:The number you're texting has blocked you.

-Sup author here :) so uhm I just wanna say thank you for reading my story. Ily :) AND SO SORRY FOR THE CRINGE-