Now What?

YOUR POV:
As the days go by, the day of our departure for our honeymoon grows closer. It honestly feels a bit weird to say that I'm now married, but I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world! I have everything that I could asked for in life and more. I have a loving and caring husband, an amazing job, a thrilling side job, and now I have a baby on the way! Things couldn't possibly go wrong... could they?

~Time Skip to Honeymoon~

JIMIN'S POV:
As the plane landed in Paris, I looked over to my left and saw Y/N asleep on my shoulder. She must really be tired after all the hullabaloo about the wedding, being kidnapped by Jihyung, and then finding out that we're having a baby. I'm not even the one carrying the baby, but it's been tiring for me too. Between having to answer the police's questions about my brother and trying to keep my true identity a secret, it's been an absolute nightmare. Sometimes I really wish I wasn't a mafia. I just want a safe environment where I can live happily with my wife and raise our child. I haven't told my father about the pregnancy yet, and I honestly don't know what I should do. It will have to be a conversation I have later on with Y/N.

As the captain turned off the seatbelt sign and gave us permission to leave the plane, I gently woke up Y/N.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." I whispered in her ear. She let out a soft groan as she was reluctant to wake up.

"Five more minutes babe." I chuckled slightly and gently kissed her forehead.

"If we stay on the plane any longer, we won't ever get to our honeymoon." With that, she finally opened her eyes, stretching slightly after sitting so long in one position.

~Time Skip~

YOUR POV:
As we pulled up to our location, I looked at Jimin in awe!

"Jimin... is this really where we're staying?!"

Jimin just looked at me with a huge smile plastered on his face

"Yes it is baby." He said as he kissed my cheek. "In fact, this is where my parents stayed on their honeymoon. They had a good marriage, so I thought it might be lucky for us." He said sweetly, his smile never leaving his face.

"Aww, that's so sweet Jimin!" I smiled back at him as he stepped out of the car. He opened my door and held out his hand.

"May I help you out of the car milady?" He said with a cheesy accent. I couldn't help but giggle at his silliness as I accepted his hand.

"Thank you kind sir." I replied with the same cheesy accent. We both giggled as he swept me off my feet, carrying me bridal style towards the door.

JIMIN'S POV:
I heard Y/N gasp as we walked through the door of the house. I let out a soft chuckle as she gawked at every detail off the house.

"Do you like it?" She simply turned towards me, her face brightly beaming with a huge smile.

"Like it? Jimin, I freaking love it!" She ran up to me and threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Baby, I do need to be able to breathe." I said with a slight laugh as she quickly removed her arms.

"Oops, sorry!" I chuckled again and pulled her into another hug.

"It's okay baby. You know, you're pretty strong for a pregnant woman." We both laughed as she looked up at me.

"Well, I'm not that pregnant yet. I'm only about a month and a half along. I don't even have a baby bump yet." She giggled and I slowly knelt down in front of her, placing a gentle kiss against her stomach.

"No, but I can't wait until you do." I said while placing another kiss on her hand as I stood up. "I honestly can't believe that we're gonna have a little baby in eight months!" I said as I cupped her face with my hands.

As I was about to kiss her, my phone started to ring. At first I was gonna ignore it, but Y/N spoke up.

"Babe, you should probably get that. It might be one of the guys calling about something important." I nodded and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Sure enough, it was Yoongi calling me.

"It's your brother. Why don't you go sit on the couch until I come back?" She nodded and walked over to the couch as I walked off into the kitchen to take the call.

"Hello, Yoongi, what's up?"

"I hate to tell you this while you're on your honeymoon, but Jihyung apparently told the cops about you. They've started hunting for you and the rest of the gang."

My eyes widened in shock as I almost dropped my phone. I knew that Jihyung would tell the cops at some point, but I didn't expect it to be this early!

"Yoongi, you know where the mansion is in Paris right?"

"Yes sir."

"Bring everyone here ASAP. I can't let you all suffer because I dragged you all into this mess."

"But Jimin, what about your honeymoon?"

"I'm sure Y/N will understand. Just get here as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

As I hung up the call, my eyes started to well up with tears. I dreaded the day that someone found out who I was. I never wanted Y/N to be a part of this, but now I've not only dragged her into this, but our unborn child and everyone else from the gang as well.

YOUR POV:
I heard soft sobs coming from the kitchen. As I walked in, I saw Jimin sitting at the table with his head in his hands.

"Jimin, babe what's wrong?"

He quickly looked up at me and ran to me, quickly pulling me into his arms

"Y/N, baby, I'm so sorry that this has to happen." He said as more tears started to fall.

"Babe, what's wrong? What's happening?" He breathes in deeply as he tried to stop the tears so he could speak.

"I had to tell Yoongi to bring everyone here."

"Jimin, please tell me what happened, you're starting to scare me." He took another deep breath as he pulled me closer to him.

"Jihyung told the cops about me and the gang. They're coming after all of us. I don't know what to do! I don't want to lose you or our child!" My eyes widened as I tried to process everything that was going on.

Well shit... what now?

~To be Continued~

*I'm so sorry that it's taken me a while to update this, but I will try to update it more regularly... I just have to try and fit it in with my schedule 😅*