19

Y/N's POV

I smiled as I headed to my dad's lab. He wasn't in the room, it was only Pepper. "Hey Friday, is my dad in there?" I asked. "Yes, he's working right now. Would you like me to open the doors?" asked Friday. I nodded, and she opened the doors. "Oh, hey honey. Did you stop Thanos, and bring everyone back?" asked Tony. "Can I have a normal conversation without you asking about Thanos, or even saying his name?" I said. "Right. Sorry." said Tony. "How was your morning?" I said. "Pretty decent. At least, Thanos-" said Tony. "That's it. I'm done." I said, walking away. "I'm joking! Anyways, we're moving." said Tony. I stopped walking, and turned around. "Everyone? Or just You, me, and Pepper?" I said. "Just the four of us." said Tony. "Yeah, Pepper already told me." I said. "Damn it!" said Tony. "Did you guys bet on me?" I asked. "Maybe. It was only $500." said Tony. "You bet $500 bucks on me? Dad, you're a billionaire. You don't need $500!" I said. "You're right. I need 500 million dollars." said Tony. I rolled my eyes as he laughed. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I walked into the kitchen, and saw Nat, alone. "Hey, where's Clint?" I asked. "I have no clue. You want to check his house?" asked Nat. "That's about 2-3 hours away." I said. "We can take the ship." said Nat. "You want to bring a spaceship to Clint's house?" I said. "Why not?" said Nat. I rolled my eyes, and called him. No answer. "That's weird. He didn't pick up." I said. "Call again." said Nat. I called again. "Y/N?" said Clint, softly. "Hey Clint. Are you okay?" I asked. "I-I'm fine. You're alive?" said Clint. "Yeah. So is Pepper, my dad, Nat, Steve, Bruce, Thor, and me, of course." I said. Silence. "Clint?" I said. 

Clint hanged up. I take the phone off my ear.  "Oh shit." I said. "What?" asked Nat. "I'll be right back. If anyone is looking for me, tell them I'm in the bathroom." I said. I pressed the button on my bracelet, making my suit come on, and fly off. "Please don't be dusted." I said. I landed softly in front of Peter's apartment, and knocked on the door. "Aunt May?" I said. I turned the doorknob, and it was opened. "Aunt May, it's Y/N." I said. I looked in her room, and there was no dust. The bathroom didn't have any either. I sighed, and opened the door to Peter's room. "She dusted." I said. I sat on Peter's bed, and stared at his sweater. It was the one from our school. I grabbed a jacket of his, and wore the sweater on, and flew back home. "Where were you? Whose sweater is that?" asked Steve as I arrived. "It's Peter's." I said as my suit came off. I took in the scent, and wiped my tears as they fell. "You've got to get over it. It's the only way to move on." said Tony. We were sitting at the kitchen table as I rested my head on the table. "I miss him." I said. "I know, me too. Just try not to think about it too much." said Tony. I sighed, and sat up. "I'm gonna hang out with Bruce. You go enjoy eating the entire kitchen." I said, walking away. As I opened the door to his lab, a gust of green came out. I fanned it away. "Bruce, what are you doing?" I asked. "Hey Y/N! Wait, put this on." said Bruce, throwing me a mask. "It'll help you breathe." I nodded, and put it on. "What ARE you doing?" I said. "I've decided that since Hulk won't come out, mine as well put the bron, and the brains together. Eh?" he said. "That actually sounds pretty cool. Are you gonna be a mad scientist?" I said. "Y/N, no. I'm Hulk, but only his body, not the anger. It's pretty easy if you think about it." said Bruce.

"Easy? Sure, we'll go with 'easy'." I said. Bruce laughed. "Have you talked to Clint lately?" asked Bruce. "I called him earlier today, but he hung up." I said. "Huh." said Bruce. I took off the mask, and walked out. I laid in my bed, and sighed. I stared at the photo of Peter, and I. "You done packing?" asked Tony. "No." I said. I sat up, and grabbed giant boxes, placing clothes in them. "Everything's easier with magic." I said, leaning back as my magic did the work. "Where are we moving anyways?" I asked. "A cabin. In the woods." said Tony. "That's cute." I said. "You look like you had a bad day." said Tony. "You could say that." I said. "Your birthday's in 5 months." said Tony, trying to cheer me up. "I don't think that helped in any way." I said. Tony laughed. "Hold up." I said. I took out my phone, and called Ned. No answer. Dusted. I called MJ. No answer. Dusted as well. I called Liz. No answer. Even she was dusted. I even called Scott, the Ant-Man dude. No answer. "Did everyone dust away?" I said. My dad left my room, so I was stuck with myself. "God, I hope they come back." I said.