Why?

Why? It's the question we all ask. Why did I get hurt? Why did I say that? But in my case, it's why did I ever text him those few words? Now I know your wondering what I am even saying but for me, it is crystal clear. And i'll tell you, it hurts.

But that was long ago. I'm not over it. I could feel the cold December wind brush my back as I walked to school.I could feel the snow beginning to fall. The snow flakes sparkled as they fell onto the ground and made the street a glowing, perfect, white. Everything was still and untouched. And for some reason, it reminded me of him.

But as I climbed onto that long yellow thing that takes me to torture everyday, I didn't have a care in the world. Because at that moment, I saw the smallest, prettiest thing I had seen in a month. It was hope, not hope itself but a message. It was a small daisy being covered by that flakey snow. I could feel my eyes burning and watering up. I fought back the tears. It was him, again making his way into my head.

As the bus pulled into the school parking lot, I could see all the freshman's running into school making noises as usual. Oh how I longed to be a Freshman again, that way, I wouldn't make the same mistakes I had made before. Those mistakes that I never knew would make a knot in my stomach for years after.

If you didn't already know, I am a Junior in High School and I can not stand it. Sure my teachers are nice, but seeing him everyday and not talking, is why I ask the question to myself, Why?

They have known each other for 4 weeks and they are already making out, something that took me and him like 2 months. He isn't exactly the same as he used to be. He's going to fast and being to romantic. What could have happened over 3 months? Again I ask, Why?

Today when I got to school I saw him with her at her locker, holding hands as she got books out of her locker. The necklace was burning around my neck. I could feel the engravings like someone just carved them into my skin, " H+R, Forever and Always" and now, I had finally gotten to my boiling point. As I watched him turn her around and put an identical locket around her neck. Except this one probably said," G+R, Together Forever".

I was heartbroken. As much as everyone thought I was over him, deep inside, I wasn't. I opened my locker and a note fell out, it read " Your not the only one with secrets, nobody's perfect." That was it, secrets, secrets, and more secrets. We were all Dirty Liars. But the worst part, I knew exactly what the note meant.

************************************************ THANKS FOR READING!! VCF PLEASE AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I SHOULD GO ON? Thanks again-Bri:)

Chapter 2: Flashbacks of my past

*** In this Chapter hanna basically flashes back the whole time****

I could still see that day, playing over and over again. Rachel and Sammy, my two best friends, were hanging out with me. My phone began to vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and felt my heart sink as I read who it was from. It read "New Text Message from Jason." Ugh. He always texted me. And I was sick of it. Sure he was cute and sweet but really he was a senior and I had a boyfriend. My boyfriend was the cutest boy in school. With his silky dark brown hair and the cutest personality, every girl wanted to date him. His name was Kyle. Ahh Kyle Smith. The name always repeated in my mind everyday. And I would always imagine us together. Kyle and Hannah Smith. It was perfect. But I guess I never knew that I would make that much of a mistake. Anyway, back to my story. As I opened the text from Jason it read " Go to the park. I'm too bored" I rolled my eyes. I shouted to Sammy and Rachel to grab their shoes and come with. As we walked to the park, I felt a horrible burn in me.

As we arrived and walked up the entrance of the park, I saw Jason standing there with his ruffled blonde hair and giant blue orbs, oh how his eyes were so beautiful. "Hey" he shouted. We all replied with a "Hi".