Twenty

I stood in front of my mirror sighing. My outfit was casual but nice, i did want to impress Jisung as well, even if he didn't know it.

I put on a bit of makeup and then did my hair nice. Now to see to the guys.
I got downstairs and i heard them talking about me so i waited outside the door to hear what they were saying.

"So, how are you getting on with my sister?" I heard Vernon say.

I heard Jisung cough a bit.
"We are getting on better than we did at the start." He said.

"Thats good to hear. I hope she isn't too much trouble."

"No, she is fine, if she ever is any trouble though i can always put a stop to that." He said in a serious tone.
What the hell. Time for me to walk in.

"Wow, Y/n you're certainly dressing up tonight

"Wow, Y/n you're certainly dressing up tonight." My brother said as i closed the door behind me.

 I just looked at Jisung and because he was behind Vernon, i saw him lick his lips as he looked me up and down

Vernon turned his head back at Jisung to ask him something and i saw Jisung quickly look away from me.
"When are we leaving?" He asked him.

"In about an hour."

The time went quite quickly and Jisung pushed me out the door as Vernon went ahead of us to get something from his car.
"We better be sitting next to each other." He whispered to me.

"We should be don't worry."

I got into the car and sat by myself while the lads were in the front.
The ride went on for a good while and Vernon and Jisung talked quite a bit.
I just scrolled through my phone until i heard my name.

Jisung was just looking at me expectantly. I had no clue what he asked though.

"What?"

"I said, who else is coming?"

"Oh, sorry. Well, Emily and Jackson, Wonwoo, i think Chan as well, and maybe a few more."

"Hyunjin better not come." Jisung blankly stated.