↬Beginning

13 reasons | bbangnyu (1)

younghoon was walking down the hallway of his school. he sighs when he notice that someone he was expecting wasn't where he usually is.

who may be the person that younghoon is looking for? it's just so happen to be his crush that he didn't have the guts to confess yet and just admire from afar.

the person that the brown haired make is crushing on is choi chanhee. he's in three of his classes and to younghoon disappointment he only got to sit with him in his music class but that's okay to him as long as he get to see the younger's face it was alright to him.

as he walked to his locker he saw a book laying down on the floor right next to his locker. the male then bend down and pick up the book.

a few hours later, school was done and he got let out of school. before he left to go to his house, he said his good byes to his friends and check to see if he could get a glimpse of someone.

when he went to his house, he immediately went to his room after he let his parents know that his home. he then remembered about the book he saw pick up.

seeing the title, it reads "13 reasons". this got the male curious and wanting to know, beside there's a reason why "curiosity kills the cat" is called that.

opening the book he reads the description and it broke his heart reading it, "13 reasons why Chanhee hates Younghoon" the male gulped down his nervousness and read the first page only to be surprise...

it wasn't a hate reason...

it was a love reason...

---; a bit intro ↴

13 reasons is my first book here and I know I know I should be focusing know my main bbangnyu story called "I'm Your Boy" :') but I got bored and wanted to write something else that I have in mind so please enjoy this story and let me know what you think about it!

Warning; English is not my first language, there will be a lot of grammar error here so I apologize.

There's also;
•boyxboy
•a bit of cursing
•degrading self

If you do not feel comfortable with these, I advice not to read this.

!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!