Starting A New Adventure

Hello my name is Kevin, and ever since I was five I've liked gaming. This made me what others would call- a gaming freak.

I met my friends in a game called "Apocalypse". I was new to the game but they were nice enough to help me learn the basics of it. These nice strangers became my Gaming Friends after a while. We started playing "Apocalypse" daily, but it all ended with us playing different games when we log in.

A little over a year later, one of my online friends decided that we should meet IRL. I immediately got nervous! I thought they would hate me because I was a gaming freak! In great thought and wisdom I told everyone that we shouldnt meet up because it was dangerous. Of course I only said that out of fear and flusteredness. I waited for their responses, but they just laughed, and told me it was fine. At that moment I knew I had no choice. I had to go. They said that we would meet at a gaming arcade downtown. So I did.

Before I entered the arcade, I had second thoughts, so I cowardly walked away. Suprisingly, one of my gaming friends realized who I was just by the sound of my voice. So they walked closer to me and asked if I had played "Apocolypse" before.

I could only relpy with a soft 'Yes.'

Now, before you tell me what I bad idea it is to meet strangers you haven't seen IRL. Don't remind me. I know. I was just desperate for freinds and couldn't shake my curiousity. I'm what you call an idiot.

After a few hours of talking with my friends I got really bored. So I decided to completely ignore them for a few minutes while I play a new game that released yesterday. "Overwatch." A few seconds passed before my friends noticed that I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying.

'What are you doing? Playing?' Asked a blue haired girl in a sad voice. If I remembered correctly, her username really matched with her personality. "Blue." This girl wore blue, like it was going out of style. She even acted misrable all the time.

I looked away from my laptop for just a second, then turned back and grinned. 'Just O.W, come have some fun.'

Then just like that, all of my friends grabbed a gadget and started playing like pros.