3

Dedicated to Kiddo_Star . Tu pass ho jaegi re tension na le.

NK ran towards his car, quickly firing the engine left Shantivan to catch Khushi. He knew she wouldn't have went too far but if she is in a cab or rickshaw it'll be hard to find her. He was observing every footpath closely because he realised at this hour of the night no vehicle was visible and he knew Khushi must be walking herself to the rickshaw centre.

Not too far he saw her and immediately stopped the car "KHUSHIJI" he shouted coming out of the car.

Khushi got startled and flinched hearing her name so loudly. She turned around and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw NK. She smiled and bit back her tears with huge difficulty.

"Come Khushiji I'll drop you to Gupta house." NK said with a smile. He saw her eyes which were puffy and nose red he knew she had cried and at that moment he swore that Arnav is not going away without answering him this time.

Khushi went to him and said "Thank you Nanheji but don't worry I can go by my own its okay."

"Are you mad? Alone, at this time of the night? No Khushiji I can't leave you alone here. Come sit in the car I'll drop you." He almost ordered her.

"But.."

"No buts and ifs. Don't you trust your best friend?" He asked faking a drama to lighten her mood.

Trust.. her inner self just let out a mocking laugh. The word trust was nothing but a joke in her life now. A lone tear escaped from her eyes remembering all the happenings of today. Her trance broke when NK waved his hand in front of her to make her come back in the real world.

"Ye.. yeah Nanheji, OK." Thats all she could say.

NK drove her to Laxminagar safely and didn't budge from there until he saw Khushi going inside the house.

In the whole journey Khushi didn't even utter a word, she was just gloomy and looking outside the window trying to stop her tears. NK knew that Arnav and Khushi had fought again but this time he couldn't bear the hurt he saw on Khushi's face. She was just so broken. That himself pained him so much.

He reached Shantivan and went directly to Arnav's room. He knocked and opened the door, shouting  "ARNAV" he went inside only to find it empty. He closed his eyes in anger and was about to leave when he saw a shadow from the poolside.

He went to the poolside and what he saw rendered him literally speechless.

"O Sankadevi, why are you here at this time of the night? Did you fight with Arnav bitwa again?" Buaji said with her hand on her head and the other on her waist as always.

"Haan Khushi, is everything alright? If there is any problem then tell us." Garima asked worringly.

"Buaji Amma there is no problem and I haven't fought with Arnavji, its just that I really missed you all and especially babuji so I came here to live for few days. Is there a problem?" She faked a sad face in front of buaji to make her believe her lie. This was her  speciality, she could hude anything behind the crazy antiques and nobody knew.

"Haaye re Nand kishor, e naatak nahi karo ab. Tumhara ghar hai reh sakat ho tum jitna chahe, bass chinta ho rahi thi iss waqt tumko dekhke Sankadevi." She said hitting her head.

Khushi faked an "oww" and hugged them both tightly. She knew she cannot tell the truth to them anytime soon. She just doesn't have those guts to hurt them. She didn't know how will she manage all this.

She was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling after freshening up. She was just so tired. She could feel her eyes and head heavy and literally stinging. She closed her eyes in pain and pressed her head hard with her fingers to lessen the pain.