Tester (Test)

A bitch is currently at home with Cuban looking up for tickets back to Michigan. Now that Roc was out of jail and finally free, visiting him was fuckin mandatory and I couldn't be more excited.

Cuban was sitting next to me doing her own thing on her phone.

"Girl, what's up with Manny?" She asked looking at me.

"Bitch watchu mean" I said continuing to scroll down on my laptop.

"Ion know I guess he just be moving different." She said sighing.

"Moving different?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Ion kno, something be telling me he unloyal. I feel like imma need to fly back home" She said looking at me seriously.

"You mean leave for good? Not come back?" I asked while looking at her.

"Girl. Yes." She said while looking at her nails.

"Nah Cub you can't just be leaving me like that. What's wrong bitch tell me whatchu tryna do" I said taking my laptop off me.

Cubans my girl, you know I don't play when it comes to her.

"Girl I just needa know if Mannys playing me or sumn cause if he is I ain't about to keep staying here while he be having me out here looking like a damn fool." She said putting her head in her hands.

"Can't believe a bitch be actually out here catching feelings" She said to herself.

I chuckled and smiled at her.

"Bitch. You know I got you" I said while grabbing her arms & hugging her.

I pulled away and sat back down next to her.

"If you feel like you needa break just come with me while I go visit Roc in Michigan" I said assuring her.

"Yeah I will most probably girl. Book tickets for 2" She said sighing

"But don't worry. Ima find out why Manny be moving different ight" I said turning my laptop off.

I grabbed my keys and put my shoes on.

"Wait right now?" She asked.

"Duh bitch" I said getting up.

"I'll be back soon. Message me if you need anything ight love you." I said while putting my phone in my pocket & walking out the door.

I unlocked my car & got into the drivers seat. I sat there in silence for about a cool 2 minutes before grabbing a lil toy out the glovebox in my car and tucked it in belt part of my pants.

I sped to Nahmirs house & walked straight through his front door.

"Hey baby watchu doin back here-

"Hi baby, uh yeah wheres Manny?" I asked looking around.

"Babe he upstairs kinda busy-

"Busy?" I questioned him.

I looked at Nahmir and rolled my eyes, stomping my ass all the way upstairs ignoring what Nahmir had just said. His door was locked but I don't give a fuck I busted in that bitch like I was the FBI.

The door opened and some bitch was on top of Manny riding him like a fuckin horse.

"Ayo what the fuck" I said walking into his room making a ruckus.

He pushed the girl off him and covered himself with the blanket.

"Molly bro what the fuc-

"Can you get the fuck up outta my house?" I asked looking at the girl next to him.