𝟙𝟙

Winwin and Yuta were sitting at a booth at NCT 127° café waiting for Jaemin and Jeno to show up.

Winwin could see that Yuta was nervous and it was a very amusing sight for him. He was playing with his fingers and looking up at the door every time a bell was heard.

"Why are you so nervous?" Winwin asked, startling Yuta. He shot his head up and looked at him. "I'm not. What are yo-" he cute himself off when he heard another bell and looked back at the door.

Winwin rolled his eyes and looked at him. "Stop lying. You keep turning your head towards the door every five seconds."

"Okay, maybe I'm a bit nervous.....but I don't know why?" He questioned himself, looking at Winwin. "Maybe it's because I've always been mean to them but I don't even know why. They haven't done anything wrong and I've just made their life a living hell. I-..why did I do it? Fuck, am I really that insecure about myself? I-  maybe it's because of what happened- never mind."

Yuta whispered the last part, he ran a frustrated hand through his hair and looked at Winwin, who was looking past him.

He threw a questioning look and turned around, not seeing anything at first but then spotting the couple standing right behind him with their eyes wide.

He sheepishly waved at them and looked at Winwin, he leaned towards him and fisted his shirt. hiding his face in them.

Winwin looked down, amsused by a shy Yuta. He pushed him off and cleared his throat, looking at the three. "Do you guys want to order anything, I'll pay."

"It was really nice meeting with you guys...I'm glad we talked. And it's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand." Yuta said smiling sincerely.

"From the amount of times we've had bloody noses, it won't be that easy. But we'll try to find it in us." Jaemin said, locking arms with Jeno.

They waved at older pair before walking out of the coffee shop, leaving them alone.

Winwin looked at Yuta, who quickly averted his eyes. He chuckled and sat down, followed by Yuta.

"How do you feel?" Winwin asked softly, grabbing his cup of warm hot chocolate.

"I..I don't know how to really explain it but..it doesn't feel good. I-I don't know why. I feel horrible knowing I did that just for my own feelings. It's..it's like I forgot they were human." Yuta was playing with fingers while rambling.

"It's okay to feel like that. We all get over it. You just need time." Winwin's said. "It's getting late so we should leave, I'll walk home with you."

He got up and went to the counter getting ready to pay. He heard Yuta behind him and looked at him.

"Can you sit down for like two seconds? I need to talk to someone." He said, Yuta nodded confused but complied.

"Hey, where's Kun?" He questioned Hendery, who was swiping his card.

"He's in the back, do you want me to call him?" He requested. "No, that's a bad idea. I'll go to him. Can you stall him for me?" Winwin pointed at Yuta, who was now looking at him confused. Hendery nodded and walked towards him.

Winwin made his way to the back, trying not to get noticed.

"Isn't it nice to come visit your dad once in a while sicheng." Kun chuckled getting up.

Winwin rolled his eyes and engulfed Kun in a warm hug.

"How have you been? Have you been under control?" Kun asked, patting Winwin's head. "I've been really well. And everything is under control." He reassured.

Kun nodded approvingly. "Okay. Lets see how well you can control you anger." He said smiling mischievously.

"No. No not now I have som-" he was cut off with a hard blow that made him slam against the wall. He groaned and looked at Kun irritated.

"Kun, this really isn't the time for this-." He was once again cut off.

He finally got up and ran towards Kun with all power inside of him. He slammed him against the wall causing him to grunt and chuckle.

"I can control it Kun, so you can stop these little test. It's been 3 years already." He let go of him, dusting him off and looking at him sincerely.

"I know but it's fun messing with you." He said. "How are things with yangyang and Xiaojun? They aren't as experienced as you."

"They've been really good, better than me actually. But there's a problem.... thier tattoo's are not very well hidden." Winwin answered, concerned.

Kun furrowed his eyebrows, running a hand through his hair. "You mean the pack symbol? Why? Where are they placed? I wasn't the one who did them, they did it for themselves. Unlike yours, which I purposely put on your back, so don't take your shirt off please."

Winwin rolled his eyes. "Yangyang's is behind his ear, and Xiaojun's is on his wrist." He answered.

"Uh.. ok so have Yangyang grow his hair out and Xiaojun were long sleeves. There problem solved." Kun said clapping his hands.

"Hey, Winwin your friend is getting really impatient and you know I'm not the best at keeping my anger in."

Winwin turned towards the door, seeing Hendery with yellow glowing eyes and angery eyebrows. He threw his head back and groaned.

"We need to meet up. I need to teach you how to control yourself." Winwin said stiffly before walking past him and out the door.