2

Once I was off, I ran out of my work place and straight home. I usually take a taxi but I needed to go home right now. I ran up six blocks and ran four down. People were looking at meh like i was crazy but, i needed to get home. Once i was in front of my building i went up the elevator and tried to catch my breath, i was so scared that something happened to them. I didn't know he'd find me this soon, i'm not ready. Once the elevator doors chimed opened, i ran to my door and pulled out my key so i could enter my apartment.

I opened the door to be greeted by my babies' with big hugs. I sighed out of relief and out of being breathless. "MOMMY!" They yelled at their top of their lungs. Why was i blessed with twins. "Hey Babies', how was your day at school?" I asked and X'ari sighed. "Bezji was getting bullied today by some older ugly bastards-- I mean boys of human nature." She said and i giggled, she act just like me, but she look just like him...

"Mommy, why you crying?" My son asked me, i couldn't answer i just cried harder. I felt both of my babies' arms wrap around me. They mean so much to me and nothing will take them away from me. Not even Xavier. "Come on mommy, don't be sad it's okay." My five year olds told me. I nodded and got off the floor. "Don't tell nobody ya mama be cryin' now." I said and they laughed. i smiled and pick my son up, and sat him on the couch so we can talk 'bout this  bullying situation. "BJ," I started "Ma'am?" "Do I have to come up there and cuss some chirren out because you know i will." He shook his head no. "Okay, but, if you don't punch that lil' bitch in his face imma punch you, and him." His eyes got big and he nodded. "Now, come on and lets go get sumn' to eat." I said and they cheered.

-----------------------

"Ma, he chose pizza last time!" X'ari said. "I don't want no pasta witcho ugly ah," He said and i snickered. "You need to sitcho big head ass down somewhere tryna call me ugly i kinda look like you stupid!" "You stupid and I look like my mama ion know who you look like." He said and i hit him on that big ass head. "Bezji ya know i don't play dat, both y'all look like me because i'm your mommy, okay?" I said and they nodded. "Good, now got sitcho big head ass down somewhere Bezji, you messy." I said and X'ari laughed with a squeal! We decided to eat Cajun food, my babies' love somethin' spicy. The sun started to go down and it was now time for bath and bed. I watched my babies' play with their rubber duckies'  other tub toys.

X'ari put on her PJ's and Bezji went to get a book for me to read to them. I tucked them into their twin size beds, and kissed them on their foreheads. "Mama, can you tell us a story tonight?" They asked in unison. I rolled my eyes and thought....

Perfect!

"Once Upon A Time, There was a very powerful King and he lived in a big castle and had lots of carriages and lots of gold, he was the richest in the world. The King decided he wanted to marry. He saw a beautiful peasant and chose her as his wife. She was feisty and very hard to deal with at times, but he felt at the time it was worth it. She was the only girl that could push him pass his limits when it came to love, they were in love. One day the king was being.." I heard small snores. Both of my babies' where asleep. I laughed at myself.

I turned on their night light and left the room. I sighed picking out something to wear to work. I took out my blue contacts and put them in the container. I decided to wear a black with white stripes pencil skirt, a purple short sleeve button up, and my leather white flats. I ain't never been this emotional while picking out something to wear, bitch. Yes, that's still my favorite word bitch. Life wasn't supposed to be this way. He was-

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

My phone started to buzz. It was Kisten- Xavier's daddy. We still keep in contact because of his grandchildren. He knows that Xavier doesn't know.

"Hello?" I said wiping my tears.
"Hey, Bunzi, how are my grandkids?" He asked.
"They doing good, i just put them to bed." I said sitting on my bed.
"That's great, send my love to them." He said and i chuckled.
"Have you seen my son in NewYork?" He asked and my body buckled.
"Y-yes, we work t-together." I said, when the fuck do i stutter.
"Oh.. Does he know?" He asked.
"No, he doesn't recognize me because of my hair and contacts." I said and he sighed.
"You can't hide from him forever, Bunzelia" I groaned.
"I know i just need time, that's all. I'll take my hair down ina week or two." I said playing with my bed sheets.
"Alright, well i'll be up there in a week to see my grandkids." He said and i smiled.
"Okay, they been askin' 'bout you too." I said and he chuckled.
"Well, goodbye Miss, I'll see you soon." he said and i hung up.

I got in the shower and got ready for bed myself. After going over some paperwork and making Mr.P's schedule, i turned on some nature sounds and drifted to sleep...

..."I've missed you Bunzelia. I love you, please come back to me. I'm sorry i hurt you and it'll never, ever happen again. I love you, our kids, and our life. I wouldn't train any of this for anyone or anything else in the world" He spoke while on his knees begging. "Even if I did take you back....

What would be different?"...

To Be Continued....