Just As Gorgeous

Ever since you got to know Saeran you wanted to give him your everything, you wanted him to see things from your perspective, to let him observe the beauty of the world, so you decided to take him to a waterfall.

Everything looked angelic, as soon as your eyes laid sight on the view in front of you, all the worrying thoughts that were bubbling one by one -about Saeran not liking this place- faded away. The water looked deep and inviting, every wave begging us to trust its soothing crystal clear form to envelope our bodies and let us melt into its pleasing deepness.

When you closed your eyes, you thought you could hear the sound of the sun peaking through the trees far away, everything sounded so clear and natural, which made you curious of what it looked like. The leaves were dancing with the help of the wind who tickled Saeran's rosy cheeks. He watched as a leaf said goodbye to its tree home and got led by the wind to the water, softly kissing it, which caught a pair of mint eyes' attention to the mesmerizing waterfall. Saeran got closer, excitement and wonder about the water building up within him with every step he takes, how it feels, how deep is it, can he see what's in the absolute bottom, is it cold or warm. You watched the light, admiration and comfort dance in his eyes as he soaked his hand and swayed it forming little waves carrying numerous joy in it.

God did you love seeing him like this, so peaceful, so at ease, if there's one thing you're sure of, it's that you wanted the light to choose his eyes, and especially his, and fill them with happiness to make him even more gorgeous, because he deserves it. Slowly, you walked over to him and bent down, taking his free hand in yours, your eyes asking him to get up. He was confused but didn't question it and did as you wanted.

Following your steps, you take your shoes off, dipping your foot in and then looking at him, he did the same, now the water is covering both of your feet. Stepping deeper, the movement of your legs grows heavier with every second that passes by, the enchanting feeling of the soft yet solid stones beneath you becomes more noticeable. The coldness of the water reaches your waists, but soon fades away.

Saeran felt the bottom half of his shirt floating under the water, looking down, he saw your reflection, and then his, he never thought he deserved anything, he always thought he was just a tool, but he couldn't help but fill his previously broken heart with your kind healing words and gestures, accepting them and not feeling guilty about receiving love, more often than not, he wondered how you made him feel worthy, now he knows the answer, that's why he dedicated his soul to you, his true savior, who taught him how to love, forgive, accept and live. Intertwining his fingers with yours, he felt the pieces of his lost childhood connecting, reviving under the moment, under your touch. He thought couldn't be happier, but he knew with your selfless heart and colorful soul, there's much more to look forward to.

Just as gorgeous | Saeran x Reader One ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara