Part 14

Ragini had always fast in her lovetime even before her marriage, but this one was special doing Fasting for him officially. It was like Successful winning moment, her race of running had been met with reaching the Thread of win. The karvachauth was happening in Wednesday.

Her exams had already finished she just having two more exams.
One before karwachauth on monday and one after karwachauth on saturday. She had planned to go home by tuesday night after Sanskar slept so she won't get noticed by him and can have the food made by her mother in law  before sunrise and fast the whole day.

"Laksh." Ragini called him through the phone.

"Ye kya bhabhi ji? You had suddenly decided to call your devarji." Laksh teased her, making her roll eyes.

"Stop kidding Laksh. Is your brother in home? " Ragini asked him.

"Are you spying my brother Ragu? " Laksh asked in shock. "Common. Atleast use your brain once devarji. " Ragini replied him sarcastically.

"No."

"When he would be coming home? "

"How come on earth! I would know these answers for god sake I am not his wife or PA to know these all details. " Laksh said annoyed.

"Laksh. Don't irritate me I needs to get in home before him arrive or after him. I am Just working on it. Don't spoil all. " Ragini huffed.

"So. Bhabhiji cum Friend ji is coming for Fasting giving Bhai surprise."

"Yes." Ragini replied coyly.

"Okay. Do Like I tell you. " Laksh narrated the plan to get her home without his Bhai knowledge.

......

"Ragu? " Sujatha called her Daughter in law, she had know very well her bahu would be here for karwachauth but how was anxiety him. Tensed, she decided to call her.

"Sas ji. Kaisa hai aap? " Ragini enquired her caring.

"I'm doing well Ragu. Are you coming today?" She asked her directly without any pointless questions.

"I'm coming Sasji." She informed her mother in law with a smile.

Sujatha left out a sigh in relief. "I'm just worried. I know you would be coming, but Sanskar will he accept these? " She asked doubted.

"Leave those tensions to me Sas ji. I would take care of them. And about my coming, it was all gonna happen Tumhara Beta ke bagair gyaan (without your son knowledge."

"How? " Sujatha asked excited, while Ragini executed the plans already made by Laksh.

"Okay Mami. I would be coming by Back door at 10.30 and before that Sanskar would be there already in room. I would just sneak with Yash before he knows and take Guest room. "

"Maa. Are we going to Papa house?" Yash asked excited.

"Papa house nahi Beta. Hamara Gar kahiye." She corrected him while slowly she rubs his hair.

"Ok. Hamara house. Are we going? " He asked again excited. "Yes. Well. It kinda  surprise. Don't tell your Papa." She requested him. "Okay Maa. " Yash jumped in happiness, the Small boy had missed his father so much. Ever since he was born the one who took care of him more was his father, Sanskar who took care of his son needs without caring his. The love Nd affection Sanskar showed was deeply spread over his heart.

Ragini could able to sense What was Yash feelings, she knew the boy never left his father side until their marriage. After their marriage he did started coming out, but he would be Pestering about his father and can't be without Ragini even it was small span she had came. That's why she ended up bringing him with her, and also If Swara was alive then she would always take her baby along with her only, so does she. She would never be a stepmother for him.