Chapter 8

(Raven's point of view)
(This chapter is dedicated to ravenazarath13, for their amazing and loving comment on my latest note)
Almost immediately after he said those 3 words the lights flashed red, we ran to the computer. "it's terra again!" Robin reported, we ran to the elevator and got in, then pressed the button for the garage. After a few moments of silence the elevator dropped us off at the garage. We ran to the vehicles and got on/in them then we all drove off together. When we got to the crime scene we saw terra on a large rock and slade's minions all terrising the civillains and buildings. "Oh look! Its the teen titans, I was wondering if you would ever show your faces"said terra tauntingly. "Titans go!" Robin yelled as the team started attacking the minions, leaving me and robin to fight terra. "You sure you can do this?" He asked me and I nodded "trust me I know I can" I said, robin nodded and terra came charging at us, anger was written all over her face.....talk about a hothead. "Hello again, witch!!!!" said terra as she tried to land a punch on my chest, I dodged and glared at her. "don't call me that!!!!!" I screamed and used my black energy on her. I growled at her and used my black energy to throw a car in her direction. she yelled out and I smirked at her. "my turn!!" She said and broke out of my magic, "I'll kill you!!" I yelled and she gave me a death glare. "try me" she said and threw a large rock in my direction. which hit me, lord this is a hard rock. "raven!!!" robin yelled and growled. I'm gonna guess he growled at terra and NOT me. I groaned and got up, my head was throbbing, I ignored the pain and focused on terra and stopping her. I used my black energy to throw a large rock at her, she was to busy fighting robin to see that I was doing anything. Terra looked behind herself to see me throwing the rock at her, she used her powers to overthrow mine and throw the rock back at me. I fell back down, I heard footsteps running to me and I knew who it was, "raven? are you okay?" he asked helping me up. "I think so" I said, I looked at robin and saw worry written all over his face. "Are you sure?" He asked, worry dripping off his voice "yeah" I said flatly and looked to terra, "she had taken out starfire, beast boy, and cyborg. Only me and robin were left standing, "it's time to finish this" I said "gladly!!!" Screamed terra while throwing a large rock to us. I used my powers to counter it and throw it at terra. she got knocked out and we called the cops. soon afterwards we went home, I went to my room and robin followed. "I love you rae" he said as we sat down on my bed "I love you too robin" I said. he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine and I tangled my hair in his raven black hair. he smiled into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile back. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I pulled back and he smirked.
"Raven?"
"Yeah robin?"
"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"
"No"
"More than anything...."
(Sorry it sucked XD!!! I just didn't have a lot of time)