🌟THE BREAK-UP, RIGHT?🌟

CHAPTER 20

THE BREAK-UP, RIGHT?

Poppy's POV.

Mr. Standely didn't seem to care what I said because I still ended up writing 1000 lines for him saying" I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND I WILL ACT LIKE A YOUNG LADY I AM!"

Ughh, he's so annoying. But I'm grateful that was all I got. But sadly for Simon, he has to write 2000 lines saying " I WILL NOT USE MY BOXING SKILLS TO ANYONE IN SCHOOL FOR ANY KIND OF ATTENTION. I WILL ACT RESPONSIBLE AS THE YOUNG MAN I AM!" along with an apology for boxing Raphael like that. Simon got so annoyed and he acted out by saying "This is BS."

Which gives him detention on top of that. And for Todd and Max only got 2500 lines for encouraging such behavior which say "I WILL NOT INSULT ANYONE ESPECIALLY GIRL IN THE SCHOOL NO MATTER WHAT AND I WILL STOP ENCOURAGING BAD BEHAVIORS AND ACT LIKE CIVIL STUDENT/PERSON!".

This is due for tomorrow, a Sunday. That is one of the reasons he is the strictest and scarest dean, unfortunately, we have him at our school. My dad wasn't to please when I told him what had happened.

He said "Poppy. I raised you better than, I warned you about this kissing booth. There should stop that booth for good." I just stood there and remain quiet. Since it's Saturday I went into my room picked up my phone send two texts, one to Laura which read "I'm going to break-up with Reuben." and the other one to Reuben which read "Hey, why did you ditch me? Also, I really need to talk to you. I have something I really want to tell you face to face. "

I was about to mute my phone when a notification from Luara displayed on my iPhone.

Which reads "Good, he was there and then he was gone quicker than a girl mood swings on her period. Plus, I think it was him to call the dean, but I don't know."

Anger raged in me. "Oh really, so instead of helping me, he took off to call the dean, what if Raphael did slap me in space of time before Simon jumped in?" Ahh, I'm so over him Luara."

Within seconds, Laura replied. "Yeah. And Simon did numbers to his face. hehe"

"Yeah girl. I was also wondering how did Simon know I was in trouble? Maybe I will never know."

"Oh, It was me. I couldn't jump in, He would have slapped me, so I called Simon, who wasted no time of coming to your rescue. How sweet ;-)."

"Laura, thank you boo. And come on, you know he doesn't see me like that. "

"Well, why did he kiss you like that?"

"Because he's my best friend. He wanted to help me raise money for prom and besides he has a girlfriend."

"What the heck? Tell me you that your skull still contains a human brain. Because you are just looking for excuses."

"Shut up Laura. I admit I think I'm in love with my best friend but nothing can ever go on. And when he walked down the aisle I'll be there watching as his bride which is not me walking down the aisle."

"Poor girl. Just tell him how you feel Pops."

"Noo. it could ruin our friendship and trust me I care about our friendship more than anything else."

"Or right Mrs cliche."

"Lauraaa shut up."

"Knock -knock" Goes my bedroom door.

"Come in. It's open." I shouted.

"Laura, talk to you later, someone's knocked on my door."

"Okay, but tell me who it is first ;-) "