Wedding

~~~~~Kiba's POV~~~~
I adjusted my tie and I heard Akamaru whined "I'm fine boy..." I adjusted his tie next but all he did was whine again.."its alright boy come on we can't be late...." I walked out of the hotel And started to crossed the street to the church "welcome to Hinata and Naruto's wedding!" Hinabi said smiling at me, a blush slightly came she still like me heh "hey Hinabi arnt you the flower girl shouldn't you get ready it's gonna start soon..." Hinabi just smiled at me "well yeah but I wanted to see you anyway see you later!" With that Hinabi left I don't think she gets why I can't go out with her eh oh well I walked down the isle to find where I sit "ok boy go the ring bear needs you!" Akamaru barked and headed to the back room. the church was covered in purple and orange it was faded colors but it was still just beautiful. I took my seat in Naruto's side because he didn't really have many there and plus I known him longer than I knew Hinata. I sat down "hiii" i smiled and waved to Kushina who was in the front smiling and waving. the music starts and everyone stood up. Down walked my friend Sasuke, and Shikamaru then he walked down. my best friend, my enemy the person that is putting darkness into my heart of pain, knowing he is taking something of mine....but this time...i can never get it back (unless he dies first) as he walked down everyone faces the doors. in walked the beauty of all man kind, the definition of perfection walking slowly down ,she held the Bouquet of flowers.....so gently ,her smiled looked painted for it looked like it will never come off. as she and her father pass her blueberry sent aroused my nose. I almost reached out to take her back but I held myself back..i mean she's so happy how can I take this away from her..the two of them stood hand in hand as the priest talked I only focused on their hands hers so soft and gently while his was rough and still he was sweating bullets and boy he looked like a pig up there but she just smiled at him caressing his hand with her thumb calming him down...i remember when she did that for me... "if anyone has anything against this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace.." I griped my Seat tight, squinting my eyes shut, biting my lips I can't say anything! I....i just. I moment I stood up to Speak everyone jumped up and started clapping 'no...' Naruto kissed Hinata and they made their way down the isle to the church doors. I just stood there breathing hard 'why did I even come...'. then again why did I come to the after party. I sat at my table with Ino who was actually making me feel better "Ino I think I'm just gonna go...." Hinata and Naruto kissed over 20 times...thats my limit "hu well ok you should say bye to Naruto and Hinata and congratulate them" I nodded while I chugged my Champagne. Hinata got up from her table and walked to the present table to get them ready "Hinata...." I said she turned and smiled "Kiba you came!" She hugged me and I was about to hug her back when she let go "yeah but I'm leaving..."
"Oh well thanks for coming!" Hinata said smiling at me "you know..... i will always be here for you even if it kills me to see you in that wedding dress.." Hinata looked at me in shock. She smiles and put her forehead on mine "I'll always look up to you as my big brother..and that's how I love you" I smiled and moved my fore head before I started crying "yeah I like that...big brother ha! well see you around.... Come on Akamaru!" Once I left that wedding I knew Hinata was ok Naruto was a good man no matter how bad I look at him and Hinata....well I guess being her big brother is good enough for me.