Secrets.

Minho Ran with Felix to Felix's House. He was worried what he had. He knocked on the door and saw Felix's Mother "I think Felix was Drugged he was puking at a party and passed out he hadn't eaten anything to make him feel like that. "Minho explained and passed the Sleeping boy to the woman. "He Will be okay Minho. Thankyou for bringing him home. I think he just needs some rest and he is gonna be ill for the next thew days. "She said with a weak smiling "This is all my fault" Minho said tears welling in his eyes "Sweetie it isn't your fault you can stay with Felix if you want to okay ?" She smiled carrying Felix upstairs to his room with Minho following close behind her.

~Back at Changbins House~

"Who ever Drugged him ill Kill i swear to god" Changbin was shouting pacing back and fourth. "Calm down dude Minho has probably taken him back his mom, His mother is nurse you idiot" Chan said with a very weak smile "Ill find out he drugged him and i will make sure they pay for hurting  my Lixie" He muttered anger eating him up. "He is seriously Whipped" Jisung said smiling "Who thought a cloud of Darkness like Changbin would fall for such a Fluff ball" Jeongin said smiling "Shut it" Changbin shouted, trying to hide his visible blush "What are you doing to me Lee Felix?" Changbin asked himself.

~Time skip~

It was the first day back to school. Felix and Minho hadn't seen Changbin and the rest of the group since the party. Minho found out something Felix did at the party and it ticked Minho off.  Felix and Minho were downstairs eating breakfast. "If you hurry up ill Drop you To school boys" Mr Lee said walking towards the door, Causing the boys to scramble their things into their hands running after Mr lee towards the car. The boys both got into the car in a comfortable silence.

They finally arrived at the school gates to see the group standing around nervously. probably waiting for the pair. Felix jumped out of the car first, Kissing his father on the cheek and dragging Minho towards the group. 

Felix and Changbins Eyes locked on and Felix ran towards Changbin Cuddling into him hiding almost. "Binnie i missed you so much" Felix pouts. "Lixie why didnt you come see me then im always here" Changbin smiled "Minhooo wouldnt let me" He whined causing Changbin to glare at Minho "Excuse me i saved your bitch ass from dying THANKYOU VERY MUCH YOU KNOW WHAT IM TAKING MY SELF ELSE WHERE" Minho says walking and standing next to Jisung, earning a cuddle from the squirrel boy. But little did they know a little someone was watching listening to the conversation.

Lessons were boring as always. Felix could barley understand half of the things the teachers were saying due to him falling asleep every other second. But luckily Lunch Rolled around meaning Felix could eat and see his Binnie which made him extremely happy.Felix packed up his textbooks and began making his way over to the Blossom tree to see Hyunjin and Seungmin making out "You guys need to get a room" Felix said loudly sitting next to them. "Pft just because Changbin isn't give you his lips" Seungmin Laughed. This made Felix Blush bright red "Because i'm not giving him my what?" Changbin said walking towards the tree with the others. "You have three seconds to run" Felix said glaring daggers at Seungmin who in fact got up and started running "Jisunggiee could you hold my bag for me?" Felix asked throwing his bag at Jisung without a reply before sprinting after Seungming. "DON'T KILL MY BOYFRIEND" Hyunjin shouted laughing "FELIX IS UPSET CHANGBIN GIVE HIM SOME SMOOCHES" Seungmin shouts giggling running in a circle "SEUNGMIN YOUR LEGIT DEAD" Felix shouts picking up his speed almost catching Seungmin.

Felix trips over his own feet landing on his face Skidding on the grass with his hands. Seungmin runs back to the group not realising giggling, A figure walks to Felix with a smirk on their face holding out their hand. "Come on ill help you" The figure smiles but Felix is frozen, Minho turns round to see the figure before standing up but is held back by Woojin and Chan "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THATS THE PERSON THAT DRUGGED FELIX" and with that everyone turned round Gunning for this Figure who was tormenting Felix.

//Comment who you think the Figure might beeee. also thankyou so much for 240+ reads its mean so much and thankyou to those who vote and comment it means alot <3//