Mackenzie Ryan - Big Three Kids and Annabeth

Mackenzie POV

Hi I'm Mackenzie but call me Kenzie. I'm one of the best friends of the Percy Jackson *eye roll*. Today my boyfriend Mark and I are hanging out at Percy's place. We were watching a movie, not really we were talking with the movie playing in the background.

"Death Breath!" A  girl upstairs screeched. Hold Up! A girl upstairs. I looked at Percy, he just laughed.

"What did he do this time Pinecone Face!" he shouted up to the girl a smile playing on his face. Two goth kids came downstairs arguing.

"He walked into my room while I was changing," The girl complained. She had jet black hair that reached her shoulders with an electric blue strip in it. Her eyes were a shocking electric blue.

"I didn't mean to I swear," said the boy, he had shaggy black hair that fell into his eyes. His eyes were the darkest brown possible it almost looked black.

"Well aren't you two dating," Percy asked, well it was more of a statement.

"We weren't up to that stage yet, it not like you've seen Annabeth topless, actually I don't want to know," said the girl. Percy was obviously going to retaliate at her when another girl came running downstairs. How many girls does Percy have in his house. She had blonde curly hair that ran down her back and stormy grey eyes. What really caught my attention was what she was wearing, she was wearing Percy's sweatshirt and I hope shorts underneath.

"I heard arguing, can't you three be in the same room without fighting?" she asked "and can we not start world war three, just because you start arguing," she finished. The three stopped and turned to her.

"Annie what are you doing here and why are you in Percy's sweatshirt?" the goth girl asked the blonde.

"1. Don't call me Annie 2. I'm here because I had an argument with my parents and step mom and 3. I didn't want to sleep there so I slept here and Percy lent me his shirt," she answered rolling her eyes at the other girl.

"You know my room is right next to Percy's heard everything," the goth boy stated, shivering slightly.

"You know why don't we stop talking about that and let me introduce you guys to my friends," Percy said obviously wanting to get off the topic. There some nods but before anyone could say something there was a knock at the door.

"Shit that's most likely Jason" The goth girl groaned.

"And where's there's Jason there's Hazel," The goth boy stated. They looked at each other and ran upstairs. While Percy answered the door. At the door there was a blonde boy with blue eyes and a brunette girl with chocolate skin and gold eyes.

"Hey Kelp Head I was wondering if you've seen Thalia?" the boy asked. Kelp Head really?

"And Nico," the girl finished, smiling.

"Yeah, but that was half an hour ago," Percy lied.

"Mind if we have a look around? Why are they running from everyone anyway," the boy asked. They walked in and noticed we were there and so was that blonde girl.

"Looks like someone had a sleepover," the boy stated with an eyebrow raised, smirking.

"Shut up Jason, it's not like I haven't visited you and found Piper like this," the blonde girl said. That's when Mark cleared his throat.

"Oh yeah guys, this Jason, my cousin and Thalia's brother, Hazel, Nico's half sister and Annabeth,  my girlfriend," Percy stated, scratching the back of his neck. I guess that the two goth kids are Nico and Thalia.

That's how I met Percy's family and friends. oh and of cause Percabeth.