The date

A few days have passed Lillian called me talking on the phone often lately so call asked her on a date and she put a light leve A few days have passed Lillian called me talking on the phone often lately so call asked her on a date and she said yes so tonight they were going on a date. They both arrived at Olive Garden very anxious and excited. Lily was wearing a red short dress V-neck and Cole is wearing jeans and a plaid button up T-shirt. They went inside and sat down and ordered their food. After that they talked for a while then if it came they ate and then Lily went over to Cole's house. She stayed the night there it was very nice house she really liked it the next day called drove her home. They couldn't wait to see each other again Lily was so excited that the day went well. A few months have passed I'd say about five and Lily got a phone call from Cole bed been seeing each other lately very often. Call had bad news teller calls telling her that he had to go on a business trip for a whole month she was devastated she hung up the phone but pretend everything was OK was she on the phone she just didn't wanna worry him and think that he couldn't go because of her she didn't wanna hold her back. So she went about a day sad but happy for Cole. She fell out of the whole day kind of sick nauseous weird dizzy but she said it is probably because of all of the sadness and crying.

I will. Posting a new part every other day posting a new part every other day