Ep.2

AgustD
Today was the day that I go to school with my pals. J-Hope, Rm, and V. I post on Twitter and laugh at J-Hopes reply
It's a good thing im Korean because many Americans don't know the language maybe we are going to be the Only Korean peps. I search through my huge closet for some clothes and found the perfect outfit.

^No bag and hat but the mask^
I get my backpack (Rm bought it for me). I go outside and see a black car. I sigh Rm must have had them come. I wanted to drive myself but I have no other choice. I see Bryan. Bryan is a Korean-American but he's not that good at Korean so he just sticks with English. "Hey Bryan"I say with my mask still on "Good Morning Min Yoongi the school you will be going to is Bailey Brooks High school."Bryan says and smiles at me. "Will the others be there already or are you picking them up"I ask "Kim Namjoon just asked me to pick you up and take you Straight to the school"Bryan answers back "Okay"I simply say and Bryan starts driving to the school.

🇰🇷

When I make it to the school it says in big letters Bailey Brooks then there's a sign when you evter it the school was huge and I see alot of people going in. I wave by to Bryan and I look around and spot V, Rm, and j-Hope getting out of other black cars from the back doors. I wave at them and walk side by side "ㄲㄷㅁㅛ 랙 ㅛㅐㅕ 략ㄴㅅ ㅇ묘 ㅐㄹ ㄴㅊㅙㅐㅣ 혀ㅛㄴ (Ready for your first day of school guys)"Rm asks in Korean we all nod "믇걏무 ㄴ퇘ㅐㅣ ㅑㄴ 야ㄹㄹㄱ두ㅅ ㄹ개ㅡ ㅏㅐㄱㄷ무 ㄴ쵀ㅐㅣ 뭉 좀ㅅ ㅈㄷ 양 속ㄷㄷ ㅛㄱㄴ ㅁ해 뭉 좀ㅅ ㅈㄷ ㅕㄴㄷ 새 애 ㅠㅁ차 소두(American school is different from Korean school and what we use to do 3yrs go)"Rm says from our nods we walk side by side still and we walk into the school everyone looks at us. But they don't know it's...us because we have our masks on. We walk around not knowing where to go everyone gives us looks because in America masked are only used for if your sick. "Hey new kids"A girl shouted and turned to her "You guys would look hot without the mask"She shouts agine "ㄲㅡ ㅁㄷㅈ ㅈㄷ ㅜㅐㅅ 미ㅐㅕㅇ 새 ㅈㄷㅁㄱ ㅡㅁ나 ㅑㅜ ㄴㅌㅐㅐㅣ(Rm are we aloud to wear mask in school)"I ask "ㅜㅐ ㅠㅕㅅ ㅏㄷ데 소드 ㅐㅜ ㅁㄴ ㅣㅐㅜㅎ ㅁㄴ ㅛㅐㅕ ㅊ무(No but keep them on as long as you can)"He says and people that heard us talk gave us weird looks then a girl with super short shorts on and a crop top with a full face of make up on come up to us...Well me "ㄴㅕ차 ㅡㅛ ㅅㅐㄷㄴ"She says and we all give her weird looks "You know Korean"I ask her "Yup how did I do"She ask smirking but I still gave her a weird look "You said 'Suck my toes' are you sure that your good"I say and she has a dumbfounded look on her face "녿ㄴ 새 ㅊㅐ차ㅛ (She's to cocky)"I whisper to my friends and they laugh "Why are you laughing"She demands "Nothing"I say "But I have a question"I ask "What is it"I say chewing on her gum loudly "How many other Koreans are here"I ask "3"She says spitting out her gum and putting it behind her ear "Names"I ask in a low voice "Kim SeokJin, Jeon Junkook, andddd...Park Jimin" She says counting from her fingers...They sound pretty Korean to me. "Could you also please show us where office is"I ask she scuffs "Im not that nice ask someone else"She says and walks away every boy starring at her butt but Im confused...Because she had nothing there.(😂) "ㅗㄷㅛ(Hey)"I hear someone say in Korean I turn around and see a really cute boy and let me tell you baby...He. Was. Gorgeous. She had the perfect skin no pors plump lip his hair was blond and was perfectly styled. For his clothes he had black skinny jeans on and a blue long sleeve shirt on since it is November. I think I was starring to long "ㅜㄷㄷㅇ 무ㅛ ㅗ디ㅔ (Need any help)"His voice is so soft I was about to speak but namjoon talked before me "Would You please"Rm asks smiling at him showing his dimple and he smiles back love how his eyes squint when he smiles. "Sure follow me"I says and we follow him while he skips through the hall qhilw gripping the backpack straps. I think I was starring to long because we finally made it to the office he was going to walk off but I stopped him "ㅛㅐㅕㄱ ㅜ믇(Your name)"I ask looking him in the eyes "Park Jimin"He says and walks off.