Chapter XXVIII

Ezra didn't speak as they walked, leaving Kila alone to her thoughts. He navigated the maze that was Greenery Village. After a little he nudged her to show that they had stopped walking and that they were standing at an entrance of sorts.

"What is this place?" Kila asked as she looked up at the large building. It was built literally into the wall. The entire thing was square and was up on what looked like stilts. There were two stair wells that went up to a set of doors. The roof was slanted so it had an oriental feel to it. The main building was white and the roof was painted a dark blue.

"This is a couple things," Ezra smiled over at her, sweeping a lock of his brown hair behind his ear subconsciously. "We have a natural hot springs that the Greenery Clan found when they first made this our home and it's our bath house."

"Bathhouse?" Kila thought for a moment, "What's a bathhouse?" Ezra paused for moment thinking.

"When you were up in my room did you notice that there wasn't a bath in my bathroom?" Kila paused then nodded. "Well no one has baths or showers here, if we added that to our housing district then it would get vastly huge," he paused, "Well bigger than it already is," He smiled, "Anyway everyone comes here to bathe and to enjoy the hot springs." Kila thought for a moment.

"A bath does sound nice," She looked up at the entrance. She went to reach around to grab her bag but Ezra caught her arm.

"I'm guessing that Lry didn't tell you about this, but" Ezra glanced around as he spoke, "You really shouldn't flaunt your bag." Kila looked at him confused.

"I'm not flaunting it," Kila cocked her head to the side.

"I mean don't over use it while there are other people around," He whispered to her as a few giggling girls walked past them.

"Why?" Kila was defiantly confused.

"Well a magic bag like yours is really rare; some people might try and steal it." Kila laughed. Ezra looked at her a little odd. She flipped her bag around so it was resting on the front of her hip.

"Grab something," He gave her an odd look, "Go on," She paused, "get the cup I bought for Alex. I put it in the bag." Kila grinned at him. Ezra did a little peek into the bag and looked up at her, "You saw me."

"Is this a trick?" He looked back up at her face, she smiled at him.

"Nope, no trick," She smiled wider, "Grab the cup." Ezra gave her an odd look before he reached into the bag and rummaged around for a few seconds before he pulled out her purple pj pants and baggie grey night shirt, they were both covered in sand, just like the originally time she put them in there. Ezra looked at them, and put his other hand into the bag rummaging around before he came up with nothing.

"I don't get it," He looked at the clothing that he was holding. Kila laughed and reached in her bag and thought of the cup and pulled it out. "Okay I still don't get it." Kila laughed again.

"This was a present from Lry," Kila grinned, "It's made by her for me, and it only works for me." She placed the cup back into the bag, took her sandy purple pj pants and grey baggie shirt from him and put them back in. She waited a moment before she pulled them back out. "It also does laundry." They were clean again, no sand to be found. She looked down at her boots, "Even gets blood out," she pulled up her jeans a little.

"Wow," He picked up one of the legs to the purple pj pants and ran his hand along them, "Lry really stepped up her game on this one."

"On this one?" Kila looked confused at his choice of words.

"Lry is known for making amazing bags that she gives as a gift to her Summoner. They usually end up getting passed down the family after the Summoner dies, but this one is in an entire different league compared to the others." While Ezra spoke he looked into the bag again and just grinned. Kila's face fell a little.