The mysterious Boy

I'm Sho and I went to the first year of the high school. I had a little brother names Gin, who always played with the neighbors boy. I had never seen the boys family. But one day, I had to go to them. My mum, who always went with my bother to them, had to work. So I must go to them. I went with my brother, moreover I was bored. When we rang the door, a little boy opened the door. It was Gins friend Haru. We went to the living room, where Gin and Haru played together. Suddenly Haus brother, Ken, came. He looked at me annoyed and went away. Later, I heard from his mum that he was all the time at home and didn't like to smile. She didn't know, why her son was like this. For this reason, she was worried about her sons future.

The next day I went to the classroom. I sat next to Shizuki. The place right next to me was all the time free, but today there was someone. It was Ken. I was shocked, because I didn't know that he was in my class. Still, he looked annoyed at me. Like he didn't even give a fuck about it. I didn't know what I even did. Shizuki was like always. He was my friend from middle school and was like my brother. He like to make jokes.

In a free lesson, he came to me from behind and hugged me. He said smily: "Babe, what are we doing today?".

He said it always. So It was like a normal thing for us. I mean, all the classmates and teachers knew it. But Ken didn't. When he heart it, he looked shocked.

After school Shizuki and I went to the supermarket and bought some things. Then we went to my house. My mum opened the door and said to me: "Sho. Haru and Ken are in the living room. I'm going to work. Be nice to them." Mum went away and we went to the living room. Ken sat on the sofa and looked bored.

Shizuki asked me smiley: "Are we going to the kitchen?". I forgot that we wanted to make something to eat. First, I looked at Shizuki. Then at Ken.

I asked him nicely:" Ken. Do you want to come with us to the kitchen? We want to make something to eat."

Ken stood up. We went to the kitchen and I made some food for us. Shizuki made some tea. Then he sat on the table next to Ken. The two talked to each other and I listened to them, while I made the food.

"You are in your class, right?", Shizuki asked smily.

"Yes, I sit next to Sho.", Ken answered a little annoyed. It was the first time I heard his voice.

After a few minutes I brought the food on the table, when they continued to chat with each other.

"The food from my lovely Friend is always tasty." , said my friend.

Ken looked at me angrily. It was as he was distrubed from us. My heart hurt. I thought, that he hate me.

After the meal, Shizuki went away and only we four were in the house. I played with Gin ana Haru. Ken sat on the sofa and watched us. After we played a few games, I sat next to Ken. I didn't know why, but I wanted to get to know Ken better. I tried to built a convertation, but Ken was cold towards me. It was really difficult and in the end I couldn't do it.

The next day I tried to communicate with him again. But he said angrily: "Why do you want to communicate with me so much? Don't you Lover will be jealous when he see us together?"

I wanted to give him a answer but then my phone rang. It was Shizuki and I had to go to my club. When I looked at Ken, he looked at me hurt and angrily. I didn't know why he looked at me like it. I couldn't focus on my club. All the time I had Ken's face and what he said in my head. I couldn't do something else except to think about Ken. I wanted to see him.

After the club was over, I went to look for him. When I saw him at the mathroom, I was very happy. But then I saw a another person next to him. It was Riku-Senpai. Kou lought and smiled to Riku-Senpai and my heart hurt.

I ran home and threw myself on the bed. I stayed 2 days at home. I didn't feel like going to school or anywhere else. I didn't want to see Ken. I didn't want him to see me like this.

I was at my bed and felt bad. I had a cold. When I woke up, I saw Ken's face infront of me. He said with a kind voice: "I knocked your door, but couldn't hear a voice. So I came to your room to look at you. You mum told me that you have a cold. I also bought medicine with me. I think you had a bad dream. You cried and you mumbled dad."

The last tist I saw my dad was, when I was 9 years old. Gin was just 3 months. He just left your mom and marigged an another woman. My mom did everything for us. She worked from mornings to evening, just so that we could buy the things we want. So I learned to do all the household and the cooking.

I told all this Ken, because he looked trustfuly. Was it right to tell him all this? I don't know.

In the next day Shizuya asked me, how I was. I told him all the things that happened. He looked at me surprised and said: "I think, you can trust Ken. He's a good boy."

At home I was lying on my bed and thought about all this. I went to Ken's house with Gin. So Gin could play with Haru and I could speak with Ken. Ken opened the door and we walked in. He said that his mom wasn't at home and I should go to his room. We went there and sat at the floor.

At the beginning we were silent, but than we spoke at the same time and said the opposite name.

"You can go first.", I said.

"I don't know, how I should start. I just want to tell you. I really love you! I don't know, when it started. But I think, It was love at first sight. I always think about you. I can't stand it, when you are lovely dovely with the boy Shizuya."

He looked at me with his lovely eyes for a few secounds and then contried: "I know, that you are surprised. I just want you to really think about it and then give me your answer."

After the shock I went home and couldn't sleep at nights. All the time I was thinking about Ken. The next day I went to school and told Shizuya everything.

"I don't know, what you think about Ken. But what would you do, when you see Ken with somebody other then you? If you find the answer about this question, you will find your answer.", said Shizuya.

I imaged it and my heart hurt. I knew my answer and went to Ken's house after school. He opened the door and I went in.

"I have to tell you something.", said I.

"I know, that you are together with Shizuya and that I don't have a change. I just wanted to tell you, how I feel about you. I.."

"I'm not together with Shizuya. He is just a childhood friend to me. He likes to make some jokes about your friendship. Even so, I have someone that I love and that person is right opposide of me."

He looked and me confuced. Suddenly I kissed him and he kissed me back.