The Real You

Deja POV

Arriving back at the trap the next day was carious. You'd think we were some big time company tryna make a due date that slowly approaching. Papers were flying as well as ziplock bags and markers. We had new pots , scales and product all coming in on the same day. It was getting a bit hectic.

"Aye boss, I'm still meeting this man at 3 for this product." One of my workers Quincy questioned.

"Yeah, but take snupe with you, You know not to make no drop alone. What we had that meeting about" I said propping my feet onto pmy desk and filing my nails.

"Yeah, Iknow,"

"Alright."I said and waved him off. He closed my door and not two minutes later somebody returned knocking uncontrollably.

"Who the fuck is it" I semi yelled. I wasn't doing nothing in my office but I still wanted to be alone. Would it hurt anybody

"John from the IT room." he snorted. I turned my nose up and pressed the automatic door open button. He gave an uneasy smile and walked in.

"Tell me something I wanna hear."

"Okay, Well, We have the biological name of King" He smiled. I smiled because this was the shit I' ve been waiting on for a minute. This is what I've been working for. To own the streets of Barbados and not share it with this mysterious King nigga. Whom ever this nigga is he needa fucking watching his back.

"Spit it out."

"Well his name is J...."

"BOSS , BOSS, THIS NIGGA STEALING PRODUCT." My worker yelled. My blood started boiling as I hopped up outta my chair.

"Jonny hold that information,I'ma get back to you on that. I gotta handle this petty business. Give me a few."I said going in my draw and retrieving my pistols. I wrapped my hair up as I do for every killing I do and left outta my office.

I walked out into my long halls to see my workers have one of my workers tied up. I'm proud of them. They knew exactly how i wanted him and prepped themselves for exactly what I'm going to do.

"SOOOOOOO, It's you this time." I mugged walking around him in circles. He shook with fear as I twirled my pistol on my pinky.

"i-i I wasn't stealing."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" Trey yelled kicking him in his side. Trey was one of my best workers. He always and forever has had my back. He's one of the most loyal workers I have.

"How much he steal." I questioned getting bored with this whole routine.

"A pound."

My eyes damn near bulged out my head as I brought the pistol up and pistol whipped this nigga in his mouth. Majority of his teeth begin to fall on the floor as well as blood.

"If  you let a drop of blood hit my floor, I'll clean this shit up with your dead corpse."

"Deja,...Uh...That didn't make since" my worker Aron said

"Shut the fuck up. Since don't make since it's damn self."I yelled shooting him in his toe.

"What we gone do with this nigga."

"UHHHHHHHHH"i said tapping my chin. I looked around for a second. "Yall back up."

The workers moved from around the man kneeled below me as I brought my pistol to his head.  He started bawling and crying like a pure bitch which caused me to burst out laughing. I swear, grown as niggas act all tough and shit but when it comes to taking this damn bullet, they play pussy and get soft.

"Please don't kill me, I'll give you all the information I know, Just please."He pleaded. I looked down at him as he held both of his hands together and tears run down his cheeks.

"You got 3o seconds." I said rolling  my eyes.

"I wasn't tryna steal product, King was. He hired me to work for you and told me to get a certain amount of product from you without you knowing."

"Well I know know"

BOW

One shot to  his dome caused brain matter to spatter on my wall. I mugged his dead body and stepped over him walking to my office.

"Clean that shit up." I yelled annoyed. I'm sick of muthafuckas stealing from me. Especially from this weak ass nigga King. Like what the fuck. I wanna see this muthafucka. This shit starting to piss me the fuck off.

Just as I was about to call Johnny back in , my phone started vibrating. I looked down and seen it was my best friend Tori. Me and Her been cool since I even moved over here to Barbados. We closer than a nut sack to a dick. We just that close.e

"Hey bish what you doing" She spoke into the phone.

"Nothing girl, I'm at work, bored as fuck as usual."

"You at work but not working." She repeated ina confused tone.

"Yes, You know this my shit, The fuck I needa work for."

"To make moneys or whatever but aye, I'm going over to the states next weekend and I was just wandering if you wanted to come. I know how much you miss it over there"

"i do miss it, but when you leaving."

"I just told you next weekend hoe, You needa listen."

"Oh my bad, Uhmmmm, I don't know, I gotta shipment coming in over seas I needa be here fore."

"'It's coming next weekend?" she questioned

"I don't know, I'll find out Monday when It's coming."

"I wish you find out now."

"Tori" I said into the phone with a straight face. She burst out laughing.

"GIrl, I'm playiing, I'm playing, but what you doing later, You wanna go out for some drinks. I be bored as fuck."

"i mean, Shit we can, I'm not doing nothing, I gotta check on my babies Dolce and Royals.

"Yeah, Yeah, You and them damn dogs, but boo you know you forgot to tell me about that nigga you was with at the club that night."

I smiled cause I already knew she was referring to Jeremiah."Oh you were referring to Jeremiah." I smirked

"MA'AM YESS, THAT'S HIS NAME."Johnny screamed out. I mugged the fuck outta him and put the phone down.

"What the fuck are you even talking about."

"That's Mr.King name. The KingPin we're after."

My heart started racing as if I was running the 5k.

"Tori lemme call you back" I said into the phone.

"Okay, Ummm Bye" She said and hung up.I looked at Johnny and walked over towards him. His body tensed up.

'"King name is Jeremiah." I questioned as I took a deep breath.

"Yes, That's what I've been trying to tell you" He said. I couldn't believe it. Let me not jump to conclusions that King the King pin is actually Jeremiah. My future potential baby daddy. This couldn't be true.

"You have a picture."I questioned .I couldn't believe this, I need more proof.

"Yes ma'am  , I knew you were going to ask." He said giving off a fain't smile. He ruffeled through his papers some and finally handed me the black and white paper. I looked through it and my eyes landed directly on the same nigga that caught my eye.

"It's True, Jeremiah is King"

 DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE !

FOLLOW THE WRITERS

BRI WROTE THIS CHAPTER @-SIMPLYBRI THE OTHER WRITER IS @VIDAWRITES