Chapter 2: Get the f**k out

Hey guys! Sorry it has been taking so long to get the second chapter out! I have been so busy with school and stuff (cough, coronavirus and how my school is shutting down until like May 1st), but don't worry I am making this a pretty long chapter for you guys!
————

Bryan's P.O.V
He moved towards me and in a panic I stepped back a bit tripping and falling on my butt, he chuckled at my slip-up,
"Aw did Bryan fall on his butt, wow clumsy!" Springtrap said,
I looked at him with the most unamused face,
"Ya know if ur trying to point out how clumsy I am, you did it in a weird way," I said, cringing at Springtrap.
Springtrap walked towards me and sat down at a table by me,
"Well, I got bored and decided to hang out around here, what do you say Bryan?"
I just decided to say was I was thinking,
"*Cough* please excuse my language, but, for the love of god please get the fuck out." I said,

Springtrap looked alittle shocked at my reaction.
"Well, well, well, well! (LET Me GET a LoOK aT ThE MenAgERiE) the bad business owner cusses!" Springtrap says,
I flip him off, the others all gasp,
I get off the ground,
"Listen Springtrash, get out, I am tried of your shit, now please kindly go back to wherever the fuck you came from."
I said to him, making him gasp and the others.

"Wow that is the most times I have ever heard Bryan cuss in one sentence if not at all." A voice said from the front.

We all looked and there stood the hands- Rude, stupid guy, we all know and probably maybe hate.
Jon.

(I cringed as I wrote that sentence, it's so cheesy, oh heck I'm hungry, but it's almost 11:00 PM :<<<)

As we all stood there, I realized I cussed, I turned around and screamed, "OH MY GOSH I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN RESLIZE WHAT I WAS SAYING!"
Everyone looked surprised at my outburst.

"I think they would get it if you didn't scream it, Bryan." Jon said to me.
I started looking around the room in a way people could tell I was looking for something,
"What're you looking for?" Jon asked me.
"I'm trying to look for where I asked for your opinion... but I can't find it..." I told him.
(Can we get an F in the chat for Jon 😔)

After I said that Jon looked unnerved, but quickly recovered,
"Well I believe Afton, you can leave now, you're not welcomed here." I said firmly.

"Oh well maybe later, bye A.I, Bye Elizabeth, Bye Ballora, bye Bryan.." he said me and A.Is names with venom, I looked unamused so did A.I, we had similar expressions.

As Springtrap left, I walked up to Jon,
"So you need Molten or Something?" I asked him.
"No actually I wanted to talk to you."

—————

Ok ok I hope you liked it, sorry I haven't been on as much as I used to. I will try to change dat uwu