Chapter 4

With Romeo under the Bedrock

As Romeo walked along the Bedrock, being more cautious now that he's no longer an Admin, he began to question why he created all this. He wondered things like why did he leave the sky dark? Why didn't animals spawn naturally? Why was there no grass, no water, no light? Even though he was the one to create it, his 'paradise' really turned out to be a prison.

He continued to ponder his past chooses until a Cider (Creeper/Spider) crawled towards him. It forced him back into a corner threatening him with constant sounds of hissing. Romeo wasn't sure what to do until he remembered the gift Eden had given him. He pulled out the enchanted sword, hit the Cider far back... and ran.

He wasn't going to waste his time on some stupid Cider, he needed to get out of there. This seemed like the cowards way out, but he had created the Cider species to be programmed with a communication device that summoned nearby Ciders, so Romeo knew more were to come.

After almost being blown to bits, Romeo found an old railroad track and a minecart. He sighed in relief seeing that he wouldn't need to walk the whole way. 

Before he'd left town, Eden told Romeo that Xara had journied towards Fred's sanctuary, so that's where he was heading. Romeo hopped in the Minecart and it he took off. As Romeo waited to get to the end, he closed his eyes to rest his mind and clear his thoughts. 

(Flashback)

Romeo stared as his friend fell to the ground, and his brother watched with a smug smile as Romeo became paralyzed. "Fred? Fred!?!" Xara had screamed.

Xara began to cry as she fell to her knees. She quickly looked up to the window, and there stood Romeo with his bow, not doing anything but staring in shock. "What did you do!?!" Xara yelled as she ran outside after Romeo.

Xara tackled Romeo to the ground and began to punch him. Romeo didn't do anything to prevent this from happening and dropped his bow. Xara in anger and frustration picked up the bow and continued to shoot Romeo with it. "How could you!" she screamed as several arrows were shot into him.

Kedar came running up to Xara and asked, "Xara! Calm down, what happened?"

Kedar grabbed Xara's shoulders, flipped her around, and shook her back and forth as Xara's eyes filled with tears. "He killed Fred!" Xara cried running towards Romeo again.

Kedar grabbed Xara's hand to hold her back saying, "Xara, I need to tell you something."

Xara glared at Kedar, but he continued to say, "Romeo has always hated Fred. Besides, Fred's been separating from us, I think it was about time-" "Shut up!" Xara demanded.

"Xara..." Kedar mumbled seeming hurt.

"No... you-you were in on this too, weren't you." Xara freaked out backing up from the two twins.

Romeo's body finally finished healing, and Romeo was now listening in on their conversations. "Xara, it pains me to say this but... Romeo tricked me into doing this; he said he would kill you if I didn't keep quiet about him trying to kill Fred. I couldn't let him do that to you," Kedar explained slowly walking closer to poor Xara.

Xara couldn't speak; the lump in her throat was too big. "B-but, F-Fred... he deserved to live more than I do-"Xara was then interrupted by Romeo.

"You lying son of a-" Romeo yelled flying in at an amazing speed.

Romeo rammed into Kedar taking him with him. The two went flying and Romeo continued to strangle Kedar by the neck as Romeo eventually threw him against the wall. Romeo floated above Kedar with a burning hatred in his eyes. "Nice throw, brother," Kedar chuckled flying upwards without a scratch on him.