Epilogue

Adrien tenderly held Marinette between his arms. She was finally his and he was completely hers.
The game was over and both were winners.
He gave the bluenette's a sweet kiss on her forehead, while he rubbed his cheek on her midnight hair, purring in bliss.

_Hey, kitty... Can you answer my question now?_ Marinette asked, staring at him while biting her lip.
The blondie looked clueless until he remembered:

_"What are we, Kitty?"_

He held her tighter and Marinette rounded his neck with her arms and played with his hair.
_We are friends, we're lovers, we're partners... We're a couple. I'll be whatever and whoever you want me or need me to be. And what about you? Will you be my confidant, my earthbound, my reason to move on... My Lady? Would you be my girlfriend?_ he whispered in her ear, making her shiver and tear a bit.
The noirette kissed him briefly, trying to convey all her feelings into it.
_Of course I will, Silly kitten_

----------------------------------------------------------

_Iiiiuuuggghhh... I can understand that humans show their affections in a different fashion than us, but... Is it really necessary to do such a disgusting thing???_ Plagg screamed, gagging, while our young lovers broke apart, covering with the sheets.

Tikki hit him on its head with her tinny hand.

Marinette blushed and Adrien allowed her to hide on his chest while sending daggers to his kwami.
_M'Lady... May I introduce you to my disrespectful Kwami, Plagg? He's an idiot who can only think of Camembert. He can't appreciate any of the wonderful things we've just done together_ Adrien told his brand new girlfriend, winking.

She just smiled, still feeling post orgasmic shivers and blushed to the core when both kwamis showed up in her room.

Tikki grabbed Plagg by the ear and dragged him back to the bakery, to give their holders a bit of privacy.
_Where were we?_ the blond model wiggled his eyebrows and then jumped her, kissing her all over.

Marinette held his face and made him stop. She watched him intensively.

_Calm down mon minou. We have to talk_
Adrien pouted but kept trying to seduce her, grinding his hips sensually and pinning her to the mattress.
Marinette rolled her eyes for a second and then smiled warmly at him, surrounding his waist with her legs, causing delicious friction between their sexes
He thought he'd won already for a moment, till the bluenette's legs crushed him without compassion.
He mustn't forget that even if she was sweet, kind and gorgeous... She was also mighty Ladybug.

_This is important! You'd better pay attention to me, you horny dork!_
Adrien repressed a moan, nursing his pained back.
_Now that we know our secret identities and started this relationship, we are in grave danger! What are we gonna do???_ Marinette said, fear clear in her eyes.
_About HawkMoth?_ Adrien answered, frowning.
_No... With Alya!_ And nervously giggled.
----------------------------------------------------------

_Girl! I told you that one day your dream would be true!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I've never doubted that everything would turn perfect between you and Adrien!!!_ Alya hugged her best friend real tight.

Marinette had the biggest smile ever on her face and her eyes were watering.
_And who would have thought that everything would start that very same day that Nino and I left you alone playing that silly video game!_ the brunette grabbed a tissue and dried Marinette's eyes carefully.

Marinette laughed loudly. Her BFF had no idea that their story had started long before the video games, before the green paint on his golden locks or the suspicions, the black leather and spots, the love squares or broken hearts...

Everything started years before, on a rainy day with a black umbrella on the steps of Francoise Dupont.

And here they were now. Hugging tightly.
Alya released her and took her hand, cheering on her to walk behind her.
When she opened the door, Tom was waiting patiently for his daughter.
Marinette linked arm with him and smiled. Tom was crying like a child.

_30 seconds!_ Alya told them while opening another door and disappearing behind it.
A sweet melody started to play.
Marinette tiptoed and dried the tears on her papa's face. Kissed his rounded cheek and nodded.
The door where Alya went out opened widely.

Hundreds of eyes fall upon the Dupain. Most of them watched them with happy tears, some a bit envious, a lot full of pride and just a couple with hints of disgust.
But the only eyes that Marinette could see were the most beautiful shade of green.
The owner of those shiny and teary eyes was waiting surrounded by fragrant flowers at the end of a long red carpet.

Tom patted his baby girl's hand to deliver it between Adrien's waiting hands.
They stared at each other for an instant that lasted a life long.
The priest cleared his throat and spoke to everyone present:

_We are here reunited to unite Marinette Dupain Chen and Adrien Agreste in Holy Matrimony..._

                           The End

Ok...  This is the end!
Thank you for cope with me for these 10 chapters!!!
I'm kinda sad that is over, but happy that I could beat my writer's block!
I still can't believe that almost 400 persons read this!!!
Thank you so much to every one of you!!!
To my daughters Heaven_Agreste and AdrienNoirAgreste! I did it!!!
Wiiiiii!!!!
Cya later! Bugs out!