Chapter 23

(A/N, Torture in this chapter just FYI)

Percy's pov

"Where are they?" I turn around to look at the battered Ouranos who was changed to the wall. His skin was drenched in Ichor, the gold staining his skin like a tattoo. 

I picked up my sword, the one that was forged in the Plethegeon and quenched in the Lethe, he'll feel it that's for sure. I walked the short distance to him from in his cage. 

"Where are they, I know you know. They were more than your partners." I slowly ran my sword down the side of his torso, right under his armpit. The golden ichor oozed down, but he couldn't die like this, I'm staying away from his heart. That's the key to killing an immortal, his heart. "They were your family." I straitened my back to look him in his silver-blue eyes.

He didn't flinch, he wound back and I was expecting yelling but all I got was spittle on my face.

In return I didn't blink and wiped my cheek and lurched forward. I held his chin in my hand. The other returned my sword to its bracelet form but I quickly summoned an Imperial gold dagger instead.

He started to struggle when I brought the knife up to his face. He tried kicking his legs but soon stopped when he realized that I wasn't moving, or even noticing his efforts. I moved the knife across his cheek and down his lip. His pained whimper didn't stop me, his arms were chained above his head so they were no use to him.

I pulled the knife away from his face and his shoulders laxed as much as they can.

"I'm going to move my hand do anything wrong and this is nothing." He nodded his head and I stepped back to wipe the knife on the sleeve. "Where are they, one answer."

"Fuck you." He snarled and quickly recaptured his face in my hand squeezing his jaw. He once again started kicking his legs but once again stopped because he was just hurting himself more.

"When will you learn." I brought the dagger back up to his face and cut deep right in his bottom left eyelid. Even with my hand holding his jaw he screamed, one of the first I've gotten in the hours I've been down here. I stopped right as I would've shoved the knife right in his eye and made sure that nothing could replace it the cell door behind me opened.

I turned around and saw Blue and the moment she saw my face she gasped. I dropped Ouranos and fully faced her.

"What, what's wrong?" I dematerialized the dagger in my hand and walked to her, I threw up a sound barrier so Ouranos couldn't hear what ever was going to be said.

"It's -It's-, your eyes." She looked at me in fear and I realized that I took off my sunglasses so that I could see Ouranos better. She created a mirror and I saw what she meant. My eyes had gone completely red and black, no more green at all, they were mostly black but hand streaks of red going through them. It was like they were constantly moving.

And other than that my face had a splatter of ichor on the right side of my face.

Blue was still shaking and I quickly made the ichor disappear on my face and clothes and pulled her into a hug, right before I blocked Ouranos from seeing at all, he was blind. 

"It's still me Blue, I don't know why my eyes are changing but I'm trying to win this war with as little casualties as possible. I don't like seeing soldiers or innocents dying. Go meet up with some of your friends and let me finish here, take a day or two off and go and do something fun, that's an order." I stepped back as she nodded her head and walked out of the cage and to who knows where.

I turned to Ouranos, " So you can either tell me where Pontus and Chronos are or your gonna feel a lot worse than you do already." He whimpered and tried to stand up but his knee caps were goners and he fell right back on his bleeding wrists and he lowered his head, but then looked me in the eye.