Chapter 25 x Crisis Averted?

After Ash dragged Calem back into his cell, Calem glared at him as he had regained consciousness sometime during the drag back. "How does it feel to be back in the cell, Calem?" Ash taunted Calem, knowing that he had won their first round. But, he also understood that Calem wasn't going to be pleased until he kills either Ash or his kids and Ash wasn't going to be rash. He knew that Calem belonged in a federal prison system since Pallet Town doesn't have that type of security or prison.

"I will get out and I will kill you Ketchum." Calem hissed at Ash, who glared at him.

"If you dare escape again, you will be beaten." Ash threatened him and Calem sneered at him.

"I will take any beatings you will have your thugs give to me. But, I will get my revenge on you, dear brother of mine." Calem tells Ash in a very calm voice. Ash growled at him, but he soon turned around to leave Calem alone in his cell.

However, Ash thought that capturing Calem in his prison escape attempt was too easy. Calem is too smart to just allow himself to get caught. He thought. He then had a mind to check up on Dawn and Zoey. He made sure to look through her office door window.

He was glad he had checked beforehand because Dawn was kissing Zoey very roughly. He didn't blush, but he did feel a little embarrassed at catching Dawn and Zoey in the act. He did know how Dawn was around Zoey after a hour and Dawn doesn't wait time in trying to give Zoey pleasure after her little scare with Calem. Dawn didn't want Zoey to be in danger as she was sure that she couldn't be around as much as she wants to. Ash then shook at his head at the fact that Calem is causing everyone to rethink how they move around for the time being and he hated that. Ash then left the prison and went back home to Anabel. When Anabel noticed him, she ran up to him and hugged him. "Crisis averted?" She asked. 

"Hmm, I hope so. I know he is smart but it was too easy to capture him and put him back in jail." Ash explains to Anabel and the woman giggled. 

"Well, he stays where he belongs, right?" She asked and Ash grinned at Anabel. 

"Damn right." He agreed with Anabel's statement as Calem should stay in jail. He didn't deserve to get out.