1.13

clearance value: 45%

Although the value of customs clearance Rose is something to be happy, but Gu series is now temporarily not available to pay attention to it, because he is passively accepted a whole body from head to toe observation.

The tail on the waist has been hanging back behind his master, in the process of being observed watching, Gu Huai saw the texture of the cold tail slightly swinging several times.Especially in the left hand to pull him up, turned to reveal the wrist, the tail of the swinging range is bigger.

Angry.......

Look at the tail to identify the mood of the skills more and more skilled, Gu Huai quiet back to myopia near the silver bug family, then try to use another idle hand touch to each other's hair.

You can see the cold tail tail tip at this time a little movement, Gu Huai then in the tail of the owner of the excellent quality of silver hair touch two.

In the process of thinking about each other in the cub period is only round plush creatures, Gu series series suddenly feel that their behavior is not what difference.

Let the youth caress their own hair, silverworms will be quietly motionless after the eyelids droop, this does not resist.

Despite the absence of surrender, not affected by the Zerg's racial instinct, Alvis to the youth in front of him still showed a considerable amount of obedience.

From the youth turned the left hand wrist can be seen not yet spread a circle of red marks, such as youth stopped along the action, the silver Worm family will squint his vertical pupil, slightly down the head

He can feel the spirit of the youth in front of the day has been improved, growth is stable and rapid, presumably soon will be able to master the power, but the body is still very fragile......

When I saw the silverworm's Low Head, Gu Huai did not think much, until a few seconds after the wrist uploaded a feeling of being touched by some kind of soft objects, Gu series series was shocked.

Softly licking the red mark on the young man's wrist, at this time in the beautiful face of the silverworm still can not see what expression, but he is undoubtedly the action very detailed, carefully did not miss any point of injury.

"Systems, systems...... Is this the treatment of the Zerg?Back to God, Gu Huai called up their own system.From the tip of the tail slightly to the upturned action observed the silverworm in the mood gradually changed for the better, Gu series can not help but hesitate, did not move their hands.

"Hmm."The system briefly responds to the voice, expressing certainty.

Home system is not to be called on the basic not to speak, Gu Huai has been accustomed to this point.

In addition to the beginning of the mandatory binding does not mention the words, Gu series actually think their own system is not what shortcomings can be picked, compared to his network in the text to see those motionless to give the host a punishment system is too much good.Without interfering with his decision, the general is also willing to meet his demands.

The red circle on the wrist is a few times before trying to get out of the clamp, put a period of time on their own scattered, Gu Huai completely did not feel this is injured, but is down the head of the silverworm apparently do not think so.

After a while, Gu Huai still did not hold back his finger, but he had just finished moving, and he felt his fingertips touch something soft and cool.

"Tweeted."Pecking on the tip of the youth kissed, the silverworm sound lowland issued this tone, he put the line of sight on the youth face.

This is the first time Gu Huai in the sober time to hear each other to send this tone, inevitably stupefied.The texture of the sound heard is very cold and low, but the other party is "chirp" the syllable, it sounds like a strange feeling I do not know how to describe.

This is the other side in the cub issued a call, imagine a plush and round the cub dragged a tail to come to him to him'tweet tweet'to call, Gu series suddenly felt that it is a bit difficult to resist.

It was a cure, but kissing the fingers.......

Observed changes in the expression of youth, Alves micro eyebrows thought, and then went a little closer, gently peck kiss on the lips of youth, " chirp."

"......" There was no kissing on the lips, but the feeling of being kissed on the corners of the lips was even more difficult to describe.

There is no way to develop a sense of exclusion.Because of the temptation to feel too obvious and careful, even the chirp is lower than just a few, Gu series will be entangled, eventually did not say anything, just lift the hand again in the end feel good on the Silver Touch.

It is permissible.The cub's cry allowed the young man to kiss himself, and the silverworm squinted his vertical pupil, and then kissed the young man at the lip, " chirp."

Editor-in-chief:"......"

If you can't stop at this time, you can only talk about the business change the situation.In order not to appear blunt transition, fully grasp the Shun Mao Gu series Series skills first silently put each other's tail circle to his waist.

"I want to make the Zerg to join the twelve Star Alliance."To the silverworm family to speak their own goals, Gu Huai said this sentence, almost equal to explain to each other that he left the two human generals.

Twelve Star Alliance.Hear this in the whole star can be considered quite famous noun, Jarvis is only low, he will use the tail of the youth circle, while thinking about the fastest way to achieve each other's aspirations.

The twelve Star Alliance is currently known interstellar largest political and military alliance, as the name suggests, the league of stars by the twelve different races, including humans, sasquids, Herman Dada, mermaids and so on......

The basic is the imperial strength is strong and active action some race, since entering the new era, the twelve Star Alliance to finalize the treaty to reduce interstellar mass Wars this contribution.

But need to note that the Twelve Race and the relationship between the current Zerg is all hostile.

"Half will be able to join, can be used to open up trade and Goblin race."Impatient government does not understand the government, the silverworm soon found a breakthrough."

Goblins are born savvy businessmen, will not go to and interests, as long as the Zerg to throw enough chips, will be able to easily become allies in each other.

The Zerg is not really a kind and easy race, in the old era of various races are frequently fighting, fighting for the occupation of the new planet, the Zerg is for the most vicious.One is due to the predatory nature of race, two is that they are strong enough to see the planet for their own.

Even if the division into four parts of power, then no race is really willing to kill with the Zerg in the end.Because this is simply not to come, the low-class Zerg breeding ability is too terrible, insect sea operation is not distressed.

Military power here, with racial qualities, the Zerg never mind in the interstellar alliance without this thing, do not mind how many forces and their hostile.But now due to the will of the supreme master, the Zerg will be willing to make some changes.

Because their king loves peace.