Denial

Yunho's POV

"This looks amazing! Its been so long since Ive had Pizza." Jongho says.
"Really? I thought you had it two days ago with the others." I say chuckling.
"Thats still too long." He chuckles, "Oh you two!"  We both look to the two walking in.
"Here." I say handing Angel a plate.
"Thanks." She grabs a couple of slices. As Yeosang walks to the table Angel leans into me whispering.
"I texted him."
"And?" She quickly glaces at the table before speaking.
"He said he wants to meet at some location. I need you too take me there.."
"Okay." I nodded.
"Yunho are sure you don't know whats going on? You caught on so quickly when I lie.. You must have a clue on whats happening.."
"Lets not discuss this here Angel..I'll tell you when I have a chance. Bare with me."
After Nodding, she than walks off to sit down as well. Before joining the others I walk off into the kitchen bringing out my phone to ring a certain boy with a mullet.
"Hongjoong?"
"I know, You want to talk about what I did. But I had to."
"Your going to meet her?"
"I have to make an attempt to see if shes really innocent or not.."
"She is innocent."
"Like Mingi suggests we truly don't know yet.. As much as I agree with you, Her true nature will show itself with what I will show her.."
I pause for a second before speaking.
"Your blowing my cover you know?"
"We can make something up im sure. Im sorry I got you involved.."
"I'll just go ahead and tell her about me.."
"Do what ever you need. Im sorry Yunho.. I will See you later."

I click off my cell and walk into the dining area.
"Ah! Yunho!!"
"Mrs. Hayes, Mr. President.. Your here a day earlier..."
"Yes! We know, but we wanted to suprise Angel!" Her mother says happily hugging her.
"Son just because Im the President doesn't mean you have to use formalities! Your still my dear nephew." He smiles brightly patting my back.
"Yes Uncle Everest." I chuckle. Of course I have to play my role, hes my "uncle" here.
"Why are you kiddos here so early!?" Her mother exclaimed.
"Half day today." Yeosang says smiling.
"Oh yes. How lucky! Well I'll be in my study. You kids behave." Mr. Hayes says.
"Ill be napping, all that travel has me exhausted."  They both walk off out of the room.
"Wow. I can't believe I laid eyes on him.." Jongho exclaimed.
"I see them all the time they are just regular people to me." Angel says eating.
All three of us look at each other before going on with small talk agian.

"Have a great night! I'll see you tomorrow morning when I pick up Angel."
I wave and smile before leaving with Yeosang and Jongho.
As soon as we get into the car, Jongho speaks from the backseat.
"We could have just killed him and her right there."
"No! That would leave Angel as a witness." Yeosang says glaring.
"Don't worry Hongjoong has a plan in the works for that. We just got to be patient." I turned on the car and started driving away.
"Oh you mean the one Mingi took over?" Jongho says at which in return made Yeosang's eyes grow wide.
"Mingi!?"
"Yeah, you didn't know? We already investigated her, it got wild. Oh. I see now. No one said anything too you. Big oof." Jongho says scratching the back of his neck. I sighed frustrated at Jongho's big mouth.
"Listen nothing happened to her.."
"NOTHING!? You expect me to be ok after hearing that. Hell, you all lied to me. You all put Mingi in charge of it, of all people!? No wonder why shes been out of it lately!!" Yeosang says worried.
"She has no cuts or bruises. Shes fine. Hongjoong stepped in before Mingi could lay a hand on her." I say.
"What did Hongjoong do?" He asks glaring.
"Just talked to her."
"Thats it?" Jongho asks.
"Thats it." I stated.
"How did she react?" Yeosang asks.
" I have no knowledge of anything that happened In that room. Talk to H about it if your really worried, Yeosang."
"Whatever, Im still pissed no one told me. As long as shes ok though." He looks out the window with crossed arms.
"Yunho, where are you taking Angel tommrow anyway?" Jongho asks.
"Shopping. She wanted to go shopping with some friends of hers." I stated.
"Friends?" Yeosang raises a brow.
"If it makes you feel better, Im staying with her the whole time just in case..."
"Im not sure if that makes me feel better.." He says. I sighed deeply looking at the street lights as they turned on. What a mess this all is. I just hope H is right with this and that maybe we can convince this girl. Ethier that or we will have to kill her along with her parents.