März and Punisher circumstances.

MÄRZ Circumstances:
The chapter begins with a short haired girl with a laptop fighting the Punisher, thinking back in what happened before this encounter.

März thinking:
It's been a long while since my sisters and I were freed from M.Bison's control. Yet somehow, the past affects you eventually. Shadaloo took me from my family and loved ones. Some of my former sisters managed to find peace after the convergence. Last thing I knew about some fellow Dolls

Decapre was either tortured or helped by Deadpool into joining his crew Aka. Deadpool Inc. Killer Bee/Cammy and Juni were recruited by Alpha Flight. It would appears that Vindicator had to vouch for them. A man called Michael Twoyoungmen made sure that any Bison's influence were purged from Cammy's psyche. I wonder if...

April and Enero went straight to Jean Grey School for Higher Learning in an effort to help mutants, inhumans and superhumans alike. Santamu, Satsui, Xianjiu, Jianyu went looking for K'un-Lun, searching for a place to live in peace. Never heard from them since. Février became the newest Leader of the Pool-Boys. She answers to her newest irresponsible boss, Gwenpool. Finally, Juli and T-Hawk fought the Skrull side by side with the Avengers in Mexico City. Noembelu is nowhere to be found. 

As for me, I stumble upon this man a few days ago. I met him via talk group of war veterans support group.

Flashback:

MegaTony: I realize that we have a new faces today. Like any newcomer, if you want talk talk if want to stay silent, stay silent.

März: My name is März.........
MegaTony: That's ok. Next?

März recounting:
The man was seeing me. I remember him good looking being serious, but sad. He told the group that his name was Pete Francis Castiglione. As always, I didn't speak with anyone. Maybe I didn't need to speaking him at all. 

Frank: ... long as i was at war (clenches his fists) never though about what should i do next.... or what would happen next. (trying to not showing emotion) What would i do back in the world. I don't want to offend anybody... but i think that the silence might be the hardest part. The silence after the skirmish ends. We might have to wonder.... how can live with something like that?

März tries to shake her bashful self and says

März: (flustered face) That's what we're trying to figure out! Trying to work on it!!                         

Frank: And i respect that.. i just.... if.... we need to see ourselves in the mirror for who we are.         

März: And (lips trembling) Not just to yourself but also.....                                                                       

Frank and Marz: To everyone else. 

März keeps reminiscing 

This man told everyone that every time we go out there in the field , some humanity is lost, while he pointed out that we needed to make the best of it, back in the world, he told all the group that he keeps seeing "them", searching for "them" every morning. I infer that it was something more personal than a brotherhood of arms. There's two families for a man like us. The family you were raised.... and the family you raise hell with. I waited for him at the exit of the building.

Flashback continues

März: (face all red) Excuse me......
Castiglione:........
März: .......(stammering) Don't.....let your memories kill you.
Castiglione:....... It took you lot of effort open yourself to speak. The truth is that we're both scared. But i'm not what you're looking for.