chapter 4 - day off

(Y/N) POV

Today was my day off. I don't know why Mori decided to give me one so randomly, but I guess it's fine. I have to clean up the apartment anyway, I haven't in a long time. I decided to finally get up and actually clean after a solid 30 minutes of staring at the ceiling. It was bright. Unlike the other Port Mafia members, I like the natural lighting. It also just saves me money. A two-in-one deal if you will.

As I head to the kitchen to make breakfast, I realize there's a note and an envelope on the counter. The note said,

"Dear (Y/N), Chuuya asked me to buy wine for him today but I'm quite busy. I happened to hear that you have a day off today. Do you mind buying it for me and giving it to him? I left the money he gave me for the wine on the counter as well. Thank you -Kouyou".

I'm not sure why she asked when she's not really giving me a choice. At least I'll have something to do today. I head to the fridge to see what there is to eat. Eggs, yogurt, and grapes, wonderful. This brings back some memories.

~Flashback

"(Y/N)!!! What do we have in the fridge? I'm hungry" Osamu said while still half asleep. "Umm.., eggs, yogurt, and grapes" I paused for I moment thinking of what to make. "What are you waiting for?" Osamu asked. Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist and a weight on my shoulder. What the fuck?! I didn't even hear his footsteps. "You should be more careful (Y/N). Thinking too hard could be bad, especially for you" his tone is now serious. What the fuck I- "WELL!-" he let go and stepped back a few steps. "Hurry up, I'm hungry!!" and he went back to complaining like a child. How can he be  cute and hot at the same time?!

~Flashback ended

Sigh, I made scrambled eggs, got dressed, and headed out the door with the envelope of money. This better be enough money or I swear- huh? The sun was already setting?! What the actual fuck?! I decided to speed walk to the wine shop. I got the wine and it was actually cheaper than expected. I went to Chuuya's apartment but he wasn't home yet. It was 9:50 P.M. now. Where the fuck is he. I decided to just text Kouyou that he isn't at his apartment. Why didn't she just message me to buy the wine. Turns out he's out for tonight. I gave the wine and extra money to Kouyou and called it a day. Sigh, I have work tomorrow.
-——————————-
from (A/N),

I'm sorry, this chapter was supposed to be more of a flashback filled chapter but I thought that buying Chuuya wine would be fun? This chapter was lowkey a filler chapter and the next chapter will probably be one too. I have to look back at season one to see when Chuuya and Dazai reunite. It's also weird calling Dazai "Osamu", let me know if it's weird for you too uwu stay safe but have fun.

Also thank you so fucking much, I never expected that people would read my shit since I haven't updated my other story in like 3 months, big oopsie